Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy What questions should I be asking on a second date with a man to make sure they aren’t an incel/ support feminism?

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-

Jfl they legit want cucks for boyfriends, imagine having to answer this dumb cunt’s questions as if the date is a job interview? This subreddit hates men far more than we hate women, and there are over 13 million members. Everyone who replied to this foid’s post is also exactly what’s wrong with the world

IMG 6830

Oh my god, when I see posts from this subreddit I feel sick, I realize what a fucked up place I live in. The fuck is going on in their heads?

In other words: What questions should I ask on a second date with a man to ensure they aren't low-value, meaning poor, emotionally and psychologically hurt people who need love and compassion?

It's truly an awful world we live in when people who lack love and need it the most are completely excluded and the other gender goes out of its way to not, for the love of God, by some freaking accident, date someone who is hurt or lacking romantic experience. Think about it. Think about how disgusting this line of thought is when they are thinking like this.

In other words: What questions should I ask on a second date with a man to ensure they aren't low-value, meaning poor, emotionally and psychologically hurt people who need love and compassion?

It's truly an awful world we live in when people who lack love and need it the most are completely excluded and the other gender goes out of its way to not, for the love of God, by some freaking accident, date someone who is hurt or lacking romantic experience. Think about it. Think about how disgusting this line of thought is when they are thinking like this.
The empathetic gender

Fair enough. I'd like a woman to tell me straight away that she's a feminist so I can run away.

FUUUUUUUCK :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: truly they are evil demons. Hypergamy is the root of all evil. More more more for me and damned be those who go without

Over for this guy, if he was a chad then this foid wouldn't even care about his opinion on feminism

What question can I ask a woman to make sure she doesnt have an onlyfans or support being a slut?

Idk why she’s seriously asking for advice on that, like it is very easy to do. You can usually identify the majority of someone’s political views based off a couple positions they have. All she has to do is find out what his thoughts on trump are for example, and she’ll likely be able to guess the rest of his political opinions from there. It’s not very difficult. Are foids really this braindead?

? She contradicter herself

If shes on a date with him then he isnt incel otherwise she wouldnt pick him

but foid brain dont understand that

white women think they're gods. fucking whores have insane egos that never get checked.