Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What PSL rating would Ryan Gosling get?

• Thread starter modus_coperandi
  • Start date
modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
★★★★★
I honestly can't see how anyone would find him attractive and he is roastie's masturbation material. 

His narrow head, his fucked up FWHR, his non-existential cheekbones, his chin. Is he norwooding too, not quite sure. Is it just his status alone, but how did he become the epitome of female's adoration? I remember his early movies where he wasn't the typecast of choice for the handsome lead (Lars and the real girl for example).

He is subhuman and would be posting here without status.

modus_coperandi said:
I honestly can't see how anyone would find him attractive and he is roastie's masturbation material. 

His narrow head, his fucked up FWHR, his non-existential cheekbones, his chin. Is he norwooding too, not quite sure. Is it just his status alone, but how did he become the epitome of female's adoration? I remember his early movies where he wasn't the typecast of choice for the handsome lead (Lars and the real girl for example).

One director said that they picked him BECAUSE he wasn't attractive. Just lol.

I think it's all a major cope. He is obviously attractive, perhaps not Chad tier but still Aryan af. I think the main appeal is his role in dating movies makes women wet, because he acted genuinely and to their standards. The movie screen tricked the mind.

hes handsome just not in the autistic ways defined by psl

he's 37 years old btw, how many guys that old do you know that look 25?

Ryan-Gosling-Young-Hercules-Picture_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqM37qcIWR9CtrqmiMdQVx7HFWshShDjvT8SGpF8Njyc0.jpg

thats prime gosling

blickpall said:
I think the main appeal is his role in dating movies makes women wet, because he acted genuinely and to their standards. The movie screen tricked the mind.

I agree. But what I find hard to grasp how he managed to change his public perception from a creep caricature (Lars and the real girl) to the romantic lead and first choice for a chaddy womanizer role (La La land for example). How did this happen?

modus_coperandi said:
I agree. But what I find hard to grasp how he managed to change his public perception from a creep caricature (Lars and the real girl) to the romantic lead and first choice for a chaddy womanizer role (La La land for example).

I guess we would have to dig in IMDB to be sure, but wasn't he in the movie called something like "The Notebook" first? That was his breakout role, I thought?

You guys are shit at rating, ryan gosling is chad tier he mogs all of us.

blickpall said:
I guess we would have to dig in IMDB to be sure, but wasn't he in the movie called something like "The Notebook" first? That was his breakout role, I thought?

Fuck yeah, you're actually right. That was some Nicolas Spark novel adaptation (the writer who manage to tickle women's cunts every time) and there he wasn't conventionally hot, just some cheesy romantic lead who sacrifices everything for some ungrateful old bitch. That has been his game changer.

Would be interesting what @CopingGymcel would say about his looks tho.

modus_coperandi said:
Fuck yeah, you're actually right. That was some Nicolas Spark novel adaptation (the writer who manage to tickle women's cunts every time) and there he wasn't conventionally hot, just some cheesy romantic lead who sacrifices everything for some ungrateful old bitch. That has been his game changer.

Would be interesting what @CopingGymcel would say about his looks tho.

7.5, not quite an 8 because of lack of bones.

CopingGymcel said:
7.5, not quite an 8 because of lack of bones.

7.5 after gymcelling and looksmaxxing or on the pic IdealMaxilla posted here?

modus_coperandi said:
7.5 after gymcelling and looksmaxxing or on the pic IdealMaxilla posted here?

7.5 to how he looks always. The guy is the king of facial harmony.

IdealMaxilla said:
hes handsome just not in the autistic ways defined by psl

he's 37 years old btw, how many guys that old do you know that look 25?

Ryan-Gosling-Young-Hercules-Picture_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqM37qcIWR9CtrqmiMdQVx7HFWshShDjvT8SGpF8Njyc0.jpg

thats prime gosling

>Handsome
>Nerdic
Pick one

modus_coperandi said:
This meme has to die tbh.

It's no meme, it's the truth. No matter how good the features are, nerdics will ALWAYS get cucked by a darker guy, even if their features are better. If you actually left your basement at all and observed/met people you would know this.

Bri8564 said:
It's no meme, it's the truth. No matter how good the features are, nerdics will ALWAYS get cucked by a darker guy, even if their features are better. If you actually left your basement at all and observed/met people you would know this.

LEL. I'm German you retard most of the people I know are nerdic. Most of them do actually good.

modus_coperandi said:

He's attractive and actual women often find other types of men attractive than autistic incels who post disgusting body builders with photoshopped faces to give them weirdly hollow cheeks etc. The majority of normal women do not find super oily muscles attractive etc. 

That being said ........ it doesn't necessarily have to be the case that he is their masturbation material. Women often have a "beard", if you want. A man they officially find attractive because he's a harmless feminist, and a man they ACTUALLY find attractive and then write BDSM fanfic about on tumblr or draw BDSM cartoons on deviantart about how he tortures women, because women are submissive, masochistic animals who want to be enslaved.

modus_coperandi said:
LEL. I'm German you retard most of the people I know are nerdic. Most of them do actually good.

Doesn't work that in way the United States, but i think you're just coping because I always hear Germans are getting cucked to hell by ethniks. You just don't want to admit your women are secretly fucking tyrone and ethniks behind your back.

Bri8564 said:
Doesn't work that in way the United States, but i think you're just coping because I always hear Germans are getting cucked to hell by ethniks. You just don't want to admit your women are secretly fucking tyrone and ethniks behind your back.

Completely not my experience. The nazi mindset here didn't change at all since WW II, it's all just virtue signaling. Women here are secretly racist as fuck and won't ever touch a black guy, even less an ethnic one. Girls even admitted that openly to me.

Sparky said:
I cannot stand looking at that guy’s face because he reminds me of my subhumanity as he shares most of the flaws I have.

Can't deny that completely, but I think those are less distinctive on you.

Hes definitely a slayer in balderunner 2049

flowerful said:
Hes definitely a slayer in balderunner 2049

The message is clear tho: Even there he still has to cope by taking some VR girl.

modus_coperandi said:
The message is clear tho: Even there he still has to cope by taking some VR girl.

nonononon, his boss wanted to fuck him, the prostitute wanted to smash, the evil girl wanted him, the daughter liked him, etc. Every female character in that movie liked him