Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What PSL rating are you?

What PSL rating are you?

• 8+ (Lmao you wouldn't be here)

Votes: 1 2.5%

Votes: 1 2.5%

Votes: 6 15.0%

Votes: 5 12.5%

Votes: 11 27.5%

Votes: 7 17.5%

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • 1 or less

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
itsOVER said:
Chadistan said:
5"7' is nothing to complain about.
Check out the the 6ft 1 guy who has a lot of knowledge on this subject.
5ft 7 and it's over if your face isn't at least 6/10 PSL. Fortunately for Sparky, his is, but it'll certainly stop him slaying prime Stacy's. Once he gets his autism sorted out he'll get a 5-6/10 girl, but the height will forever render the 7s and above out of reach.

5"7 isn't that bad, my good friend is that height yet does better than me

A 6/10 can't date looksmatch unless he betabuxes.

Chadistan said:

Just admit that you aren't 6/10 you coper.

Framecel222 said:
Chadistan said:
Just admit that you aren't 6/10 you coper.

6/10 isn't some high rating, it's only slightly above average and I get there due to being tall, white and have a decent face

Chadistan said:

No shit he does better than you. But I bet your friend doesn't have the requirement that the girl be a virgin, which is the thing that's really holding you back.

A 6/10 PSL who is 6ft + should be slaying. Hope you get out of here, it's not a very happy place. Don't look back on your youth and realise that you wasted it discussing weak jawlines and negative canthal tilts on here.

Chadistan said:
6/10 isn't some high rating, it's only slightly above average and I get there due to being tall, white and have a decent face

Such a fucking cope lmao. PSL 6/10 is no joke, you wouldn't be incel if you were PSL 6.

The fact that your AVI is your photofeeler rating just shows how completely and utterly pathetic you are. You really think photofeeler means anything?

Just stop coping and admit you're subhuman already.

itsOVER said:
Chadistan said:
No shit he does better than you. But I bet your friend doesn't have the requirement that the girl be a virgin, which is the thing that's really holding you back.
A 6/10 PSL who is 6ft + should be slaying. Hope you get out of here, it's not a very happy place. Don't look back on your youth and realise that you wasted it discussing weak jawlines and negative canthal tilts on here.

Lmao if you think someone slightly above average in the west slays. That's reserved for 8+/10 chads.

Sparky said:
I’m getting on HGH when I see the endocrinologist but because I’m 18, I can only get a few inches growth in my torso (which is good because my torso is tiny compared to the rest of my body). I’ll most likely be 5”9 by the end of it, maybe 5”10-11 if I’m lucky. Would that be enough considering it will also do wonders for my frame (especially the clavs).

5ft 9 is a lot better than 5ft 7 but it's still pretty bad. At 18 your growth plates might have closed, they might not too...it's a bit of pot lucky really.

If you made it to 5ft 11 you'd be fine and be in condition to get prime Stacy's providing you sorted your autism out. Really though you could get laid now if you sorted your head out.

Sparky said:
itsOVER said:
Check out the the 6ft 1 guy who has a lot of knowledge on this subject.
5ft 7 and it's over if your face isn't at least 6/10 PSL. Fortunately for Sparky, his is, but it'll certainly stop him slaying prime Stacy's. Once he gets his autism sorted out he'll get a 5-6/10 girl, but the height will forever render the 7s and above out of reach.
I’m getting on HGH when I see the endocrinologist but because I’m 18, I can only get a few inches growth in my torso (which is good because my torso is tiny compared to the rest of my body). I’ll most likely be 5”9 by the end of it, maybe 5”10-11 if I’m lucky. Would that be enough considering it will also do wonders for my frame (especially the clavs).

Lmao they don't give that shit out for a 5"7' 18 year old, keep coping boyo.

Chadistan said:
How could a curry be 6/10? They cap at 4/10

LOL. Hop on tinder to guage your attractiveness. photofeeler is megacope

Framecel222 said:
Chadistan said:
Such a fucking cope lmao. PSL 6/10 is no joke, you wouldn't be incel if you were PSL 6.
The fact that your AVI is your photofeeler rating just shows how completely and utterly pathetic you are. You really think photofeeler means anything?
Just stop coping and admit you're subhuman already.

Subhuman is below 3/10 which means deformity which I evidently don't have

jamho22 said:

He won't do it because he's a stage 4 coper but deep down he knows he's an ugly subhuman.

Chadistan said:
Subhuman is below 3/10 which means deformity which I evidently don't have

You don't get to decide the definition of subhuman lmfao. God you're fucking dumb.

Listen to me: you are UGLY! That's why you're posting on here instead of fucking a girl. If you were white, tall, and 6/10 you wouldn't be posting on here.

Chadistan said:
Lmao if you think someone slightly above average in the west slays. That's reserved for 8+/10 chads.

The scale only goes to 8 though, so PSL 6 = 8/10 normie rating.

You need to get out of here and I'm ready to bet that avatar violates the no bragging rules.

jamho22 said:
Chadistan said:
How could a curry be 6/10? They cap at 4/10

Tinder is full of unattractive whores. No 5+/10 woman goes on there and those that do are whore trash that do drugs and shit

Chadistan said:
Tinder is full of unattractive whores. No 5+/10 woman goes on there and those that do are whore trash that do drugs and shit

COPE! You know you'll get exposed.

Post your picture right now if you're actually 6/10. You won't because you know you're an ugly subhuman.

itsOVER said:
Chadistan said:
The scale only goes to 8 though, so PSL 6 = 8/10 normie rating.
You need to get out of here and I'm ready to bet that avatar violates the no bragging rules.

Bragging would imply I'm not actually a virgin

Sparky said:
Chadistan said:
Lmao they don't give that shit out for a 5"7' 18 year old, keep coping boyo.
Nope, managed to convince my doctor to refer me and he did on the ground so of my autism and knowing that it’ll affect my wellbeing. I’ll get it for or free too

Oh. Good luck with it then, hope you get to the magic 6 feet

Sparky said:
Nope, managed to convince my doctor to refer me and he did on the ground so of my autism and knowing that it’ll affect my wellbeing. I’ll get it for or free too

Genuine question - is there a cure for autism? Like, some pills you can take to make you more NT?

If so...just get on that medication, go out and slay. 5ft 7 at age 18 isn't so bad yet because a lot of people haven't finished growing yet. Definitely get on the HGH though since if you're 5ft 7 by the end of puberty it's gonna be a hard struggle.

Your growth plates might have closed already though, so it's no guarantee either way. Taking it at 16 would have been a lot better.

Framecel222 said:
Chadistan said:
COPE! You know you'll get exposed.
Post your picture right now if you're actually 6/10. You won't because you know you're an ugly subhuman.

Want me to PM you buddy?

Chadistan said:

You're a massive volcel though. Won't get on Tinder cos apparently the girls aren't up to standard, won't go with a club girl because they're sluts, will only accept a looksmatched virgin (given you rate yourself a 6 and want a virgin 5).

Given you're actually an 8 IRL, what all this essentially means is you're chasing a unicorn: a virgin 7+ girl. At your age, that's gonna be very very tough to find.

itsOVER said:
Chadistan said:
You're a massive volcel though. Won't get on Tinder cos apparently the girls aren't up to standard, won't go with a club girl because they're sluts, will only accept a looksmatched virgin (given you rate yourself a 6 and want a virgin 5).
Given you're actually an 8 IRL, what all this essentially means is you're chasing a unicorn: a virgin 7+ girl. At your age, that's gonna be very very tough to find.

1 point below isn't looksmatch. I'm already prepared and know I'll have to date down.

Chadistan said:

haha now the cope is on full display here. Tinder algos mostly show you 5/10's because you failed to match with any 6-9/10's. Ive swiped on many 8/10's and a couple 10/10's in tinder...I'm a 4/10 curry with over 50 matches..You should do much better than me with your 6/10 rating ;)

Framecel222 said:
Chadistan said:
Want me to PM you buddy?
Absolutely. Include a timestamp.

How do I do that?

jamho22 said:
Chadistan said:
haha now the cope is on full display here. Tinder algos mostly show you 5/10's because you failed to match with any 6-9/10's. Ive swiped on ma
ny 8/10 and a couple 10/10's in tinder...I'm a 4/10 curry with over 50 matches..You should do much better than me with your 6/10 rating ;)

I've never been on tinder before. Just from seeing friends using it and shit
Also just lol if you think that as a curry any white woman wants your cock in her

Chadistan said:
How do I do that?

Hold up a piece of paper that says something like "incels.is" or the current time (gotta specify timezone though) then take a picture. This proves that it's you in the picture.

itsOVER said:
Chadistan said:

What age is the cutoff then? I can just date younger chicks

Either this guy is a massive liar, a massive coper, a volcel, or autistic as fuck. Difficult to decide.

itsOVER said:
Either this guy is a massive liar, a massive coper, a volcel, or autistic as fuck. Difficult to decide.

Volcel is the answer and I'm happy to admit it

Chadistan said:
What age is the cutoff then? I can just date younger chicks

There's no official cutoff but it's safe to say past 18 the vast majority of chicks are not gonna be virgins unless you live in an Islamic country or something.

This demand for a virgin is killing your dating life. Why do you even care which has the most marriage potential? You know you don't have to marry the first girl you fuck, right?

itsOVER said:

Liar/coper. There's no way he mogs Zyros.

Framecel222 said:
Chadistan said:
How do I do that?
Hold up a piece of paper that says something like "incels.is" or the current time (gotta specify timezone though) then take a picture. This proves that it's you in the picture.

Will do when I get to school

Framecel222 said:
Liar/coper. There's no way he mogs Zyros.

Zyros is a little overrated. He is unconventionally goodlooking but doesn't have the right kind of facial harmony that would appeal to most women.

@chadistan still waiting for that PM.

Who is this piece of lookism shit lol

who tf necrobumped this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.