Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What PSL rating are you?

What PSL rating are you?

• 8+ (Lmao you wouldn't be here)

Votes: 1 2.5%

Votes: 1 2.5%

Votes: 6 15.0%

Votes: 5 12.5%

Votes: 11 27.5%

Votes: 7 17.5%

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • 1 or less

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its PuahateSluthateLookism ratings? ^

I've never gotten rated by them, but I'd have to say 1-2/10, thats for my face I guess, but depends if my body is able to make up for it.

idkwattodowithlife said:

I've never gotten rated by them, but I'd have to say 1-2/10, thats for my face I guess, but depends if my body is able to make up for it.

I know what it stands for. It is just so crazy that I honestly wouldnt know where I stand there.

St.Tropez said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
I know what it stands for. It is just so crazy that I honestly wouldnt know where I stand there.
I think you have to get rated by them and then average it out, however I don't think Puahate is around though (it probably got banned).

Don't bother going on those shitty forums. PSL is just blackpilled rating, not the bluepill shit you see on reddit where 4/10s are considered 6 and 7s.

Idk what i am tbh.
But i think im a 4

Depends an average photo 2/10
Good lightning covering my acne face 4.5/10

Sparky said:

No fucking way. Lookism rated me a 4 and you're 2 whole points better off than me for sure.

Don't just go off your own idea of your own rating, actually post and see.

Lmao, also I've lurked for a while and gotta say this Zyros guy (Only attention seeker who keeps his photos up) is an example of a 5/10 if you wanna go off that

Chadistan said:
Lmao, also I've lurked for a while and gotta say this  Zyros guy (Only attention seeker who keeps his photos up) is an example of a 5/10 if you wanna go off that

Bullshit.

I mog him and I wouldn't dare call myself a hair above 6/10.

He's just one of the few here that aren't below average and have nothing to lose by posting pics.

itsOVER said:
Zyros is 6 at least.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Bullshit.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I mog him and I wouldn't dare call myself a hair above 6/10.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]He's just one of the few here that aren't below average and have nothing to lose by posting pics.[/font]

Chadistan said:

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I mog him and I wouldn't dare call myself a hair above 6/10.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]He's just one of the few here that aren't below average and have nothing to lose by posting pics.[/font]

Look, people are terrible at rating their own looks. Everyone just making a 'prediction' of their PSL rating here doesn't really know shit.

Go to lookism, post your pics, filter out the retards then average out the scores. That's your true rating.

Chadistan said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]have nothing to lose by posting pics.[/font]

Except for the danger of getting doxed eventually and the fact that his pics are getting reposted on several online platforms already and he's slowly becoming a meme. And his posts about "I photoshopped myself into a vampire" are some straight /r/sadcringe material.

itsOVER said:
Chadistan said:
Look, people are terrible at rating their own looks. Everyone just making a 'prediction' of their PSL rating here doesn't really know shit.
Go to lookism, post your pics, filter out the retards then average out the scores. That's your true rating.

I've never posted there and never will. I actually have friends and a social life so won't happen.

I deduce I'm a 6 as I've had girls that are 4-5/10 interested in the past (turned down handjob from one) and been approached at clubs a few times by average chicks

I still don't fully understand psl, but even when I had friends and ask them to rate me, I averaged 2/10. These people were normies btw. Even with the lies they usually tell, they couldn't lie enough to tell me I was any more than a 2.

Chadistan said:
itsOVER said:
Chadistan said:
I've never posted there and never will. I actually have friends and a social life so won't happen.
I deduce I'm a 6 as I've had girls that are 4-5/10 interested in the past (turned down handjob from one) and been approached at clubs a few times by average chicks
Damn, that's the good life.

Chadistan said:

Highly unlikely your friends are browsing lookism. And what could they say? 'Hey bro I saw you on the same forum that I was on myself...'

Lookism, incels.is etc represent a tiny tiny section of the population. Most people have never even heard of the term 'incel'.

If you're getting approached at clubs by 4-5's it's more likely you're 7 tbh. Zyros isn't a 5 though, no fucking way.

Sparky said:

Certified BDD nutjob. Apart from your "SOMEWHAT" close-set eyes, you are a Chadlite. If you want to REALLY be a 4, hit me up. I'll come with my hammer and make your "4 rating" legit.  :cowboy:

BTW @"ItsOVER" would agree, I'm a 3 MAX. 2 for face, 1 for height.

alsalsk said:
I still don't fully understand psl, but even when I had friends and ask them to rate me, I averaged 2/10. These people were normies btw. Even with the lies they usually tell, they couldn't lie enough to tell me I was any more than a 2.

Chadistan said:
itsOVER said:
Chadistan said:

Still a kisless virgin tho.

itsOVER said:
Chadistan said:
Highly unlikely your friends are browsing lookism. And what could they say? 'Hey bro I saw you on the same forum that I was on myself...'
Lookism, incels.is etc represent a tiny tiny section of the population. Most people have never even heard of the term 'incel'.
If you're getting approached at clubs by 4-5's it's more likely you're 7 tbh. Zyros isn't a 5 though, no fucking way.

No chance I'm a 7. 7 would be fucking 5/10s and maybe if lucky snag one in an LTR. The only reason I presume I've been approached is either because I look rich (they want free drinks) or I'm not attractive enough to intimidate them like 8+s

Chadistan said:
alsalsk said:

Chadistan said:
itsOVER said:
Chadistan said:

You one of those, I must fuck a Stacy or nothing type of guys?

FACEandLMS said:
Certified BDD nutjob. Apart from your "SOMEWHAT" close-set eyes, you are a Chadlite. If you want to REALLY be a 4, hit me up. I'll come with my hammer and make your "4 rating" legit.  :cowboy:

I just can't tell whether he's just trolling us all or is actually BDD.

Fuck sake lookism rated me a 4, so does this guy actually think we're about equal? Jfc he got a 70% attractiveness rating on photofeeler, got 40 matches on Tinder in a day in Moscow...and thinks he's a 4. Just fucking lol.

alsalsk said:
Chadistan said:
alsalsk said:

Chadistan said:
itsOVER said:
Chadistan said:

You one of those, I must fuck a Stacy or nothing type of guys?

I just want a 5/10 virgin with some common interests and feminine traits for a LTR

Chadistan said:

No chance I'm a 7. 7 would be fucking 5/10s and maybe if lucky snag one in an LTR. The only reason I presume I've been approached is either because I look rich (they want free drinks) or I'm not attractive enough to intimidate them like 8+s

Umm...if you're getting approached by 5's then you did have the chance of fucking and LTR'ing them.

itsOVER said:
FACEandLMS said:
Certified BDD nutjob. Apart from your "SOMEWHAT" close-set eyes, you are a Chadlite. If you want to REALLY be a 4, hit me up. I'll come with my hammer and make your "4 rating" legit. :cowboy:
Fuck sake lookism rated me a 4, so does this guy actually think we're about equal? Jfc he got a 70% attractiveness rating on photofeeler, got 40 matches on Tinder in a day in Moscow...and thinks he's a 4. Just fucking lol.

Lmao photofeeler is COPE. I got 92% attractiveness from 54 votes

Chadistan said:
I just want a 5/10 virgin with some common interests and feminine traits for a LTR

Depending on your age, asking for a virgin might be really limiting you.

Also fucking a virgin isn't as great as it's made out to be on here. No really, it isn't.

Chadistan said:
itsOVER said:
FACEandLMS said:
Certified BDD nutjob. Apart from your "SOMEWHAT" close-set eyes, you are a Chadlite. If you want to REALLY be a 4, hit me up. I'll come with my hammer and make your "4 rating" legit. :cowboy:
Isn't PSI 6 like an 8/10 irl, that's pretty handsome

Chadistan said:

Lol, and you think you're a 6?

BDD'cels everywhere.

itsOVER said:
Chadistan said:

Umm...if you're getting approached by 5's then you did have the chance of fucking and LTR'ing them.

Nope, they think they're better than me and play hard to get. They all have countless other dudes messaging them which inflates their self worth to the point where they think they would be settling with me.

itsOVER said:
Chadistan said:
Depending on your age, asking for a virgin might be really limiting you.
Also fucking a virgin isn't as great as it's made out to be on here. No really, it isn't.

I'm 20. There's still probably ~5% virgins my age or I can date younger. I want virgin for LTR as it correlates with marriage stability.

Chadistan said:
Nope, they think they're better than me and play hard to get. They all have countless other dudes messaging them which inflates their self worth to the point where they think they would be settling with me.

If they're approaching you they're not playing hard to get, ffs.

Approached in clubs by girls. 92% attractiveness on photofeeler. If you truly are incel, it's not because your looks are screwing it up for you.

FACEandLMS said:
If you want to REALLY be a 4, hit me up. I'll come with my hammer and make your "4 rating" legit.  :cowboy: 

If you will ever decide to do that, please make a video out of it. Enough lifefuel for generations of future incels.

alsalsk said:
Chadistan said:
itsOVER said:
FACEandLMS said:
Isn't PSI 6 like an 8/10 irl, that's pretty handsome

No chance I'm 8/10. Wouldn't be here if I was. Photofeeler is just women playing nice to get votes on their shit to boost their ego. Nobody would get below 60%.

itsOVER said:
Chadistan said:
If they're approaching you they're not playing hard to get, ffs.
Approached in clubs by girls. 92% attractiveness on photofeeler. If you truly are incel, it's not because your looks are screwing it up for you.

Any tips then? I rarely meet women and when I do, there seems to be little that comes from it. It's just a brief chat, they don't bother to ask my number of even NAME

I'm a male modell trapped in a incels body

Chadistan said:
No chance I'm 8/10. Wouldn't be here if I was. Photofeeler is just women playing nice to get votes on their shit to boost their ego. Nobody would get below 60%.

Any tips then? I rarely meet women and when I do, there seems to be little that comes from it. It's just a brief chat, they don't bother to ask my number of even NAME

HAHAHAHA. Boyo, I've never got ABOVE 60%. You are aware how photofeeler works, right? 60% of people will get below 60% since your 'rating' is in percentile terms. If you've got 92%, you're in the top 8% of photofeeler users, which is (even accounting for variance in voting) going to put you in the top 20% of guys IRL.

Literally if you're in the top 8%, just go take a walk outside. You also already said women approach you in the club - so go do that.

Unless you're a turbo manlet or have both your legs amputated or something, it's not your appearance that's the problem.

itsOVER said:
Chadistan said:

HAHAHAHA. Boyo, I've never got ABOVE 60%. You are aware how photofeeler works, right? 60% of people will get below 60% since your 'rating' is in percentile terms. If you've got 92%, you're in the top 8% of photofeeler users, which is (even accounting for variance in voting) going to put you in the top 20% of guys IRL.
Literally if you're in the top 8%, just go take a walk outside. You also already said women approach you in the club - so go do that.
Unless you're a turbo manlet or have both your legs amputated or something, it's not your appearance that's the problem.

I'm 6"1' and not an amputee.

Any tips on how to escalate my rare encounters into at least a date?

Also I doubt Photofeeler gives real results. If you're 60% then you shouldn't be here either

Chadistan said:

Also I doubt Photofeeler gives real results. If you're 60% then you shouldn't be here either
Are you a curry?

Chadistan said:

Just look up how the rating system on photofeeler works.

Looking at all the photos I've ever posted on photofeeler, my average 'attractiveness' rating is 47% when looking at photos with 40+ votes (i.e. precise) and from when I learned how to take photos a bit. So yeah, 47% on photofeeler with decent photos, 4/10 PSL, sounds about right. If you're getting 92% then there's no way you're only a 6.

Maybe you do mog Zyros, but that's because you'll be one good looking dude. It doesn't change the fact he's at least a 6 and you're at least a 7.

Starting to think this shit must be a slayer trolling us.

jamho22 said:
Chadistan said:
Are you a curry?

How could a curry be 6/10? They cap at 4/10

itsOVER said:
Chadistan said:
Just look up how the rating system on photofeeler works.
Looking at all the photos I've ever posted on photofeeler, my average 'attractiveness' rating is 47% when looking at photos with 40+ votes (i.e. precise) and from when I learned how to take photos a bit. So yeah, 47% on photofeeler with decent photos, 4/10 PSL, sounds about right. If you're getting 92% then there's no way you're only a 6.
Maybe you do mog Zyros, but that's because you'll be one good looking dude. It doesn't change the fact he's at least a 6 and you're at least a 7.
Starting to think this shit must be a slayer trolling us.

I'm not a 7. 7 would have at least fucked or LTRd a girl by now. I'm 6/10 and just want a 5/10 virgin LTR, and when I get that, I will fuck off from here and live life happily with her. I can't meet virgins at the club can I? They're all sluts who i don't want anything to do with (not after casual sex).

Photofeeler- Mega cope

Only way to know your true PSL is to either try out IRL, or post your pic and get rated.

Personally, I am a 3 becuase of my severe maxilla+mandible deformites.

Chadistan said:

I'm not a 7. 7 would have at least fucked or LTRd a girl by now. I'm 6/10 and just want a 5/10 virgin LTR, and when I get that, I will fuck off from here and live life happily with her. I can't meet virgins at the club can I? They're all sluts who i don't want anything to do with (not after casual sex).

The demand for a virgin is holding you back here, big time. You've said it yourself - less than 5% are virgins at your age. You can't exclude 95% of the dating pool then claim to be incel really. You're a volcel.

And I know I've said it before, but fucking a virgin really isn't anything great. Imagine 45 minutes to get your dick in, the constant complaints that it hurts, constant reminders to go slowly, need to take breaks, they don't know how to position themselves at an appropriate angle so it's difficult to even penetrate etc.

Just go and get laid man, even if it's with a non-virgin. You don't belong with us losers, go and live your life.

modus_coperandi said:
If you will ever decide to do that, please make a video out of it. Enough lifefuel for generations of future incels.

loll

itsOVER said:
Chadistan said:

The demand for a virgin is holding you back here, big time. You've said it yourself - less than 5% are virgins at your age. You can't exclude 95% of the dating pool then claim to be incel really. You're a volcel.
And I know I've said it before, but fucking a virgin really isn't anything great. Imagine 45 minutes to get your dick in, the constant complaints that it hurts, constant reminders to go slowly, need to take breaks, they don't know how to position themselves at an appropriate angle so it's difficult to even penetrate etc.
Just go and get laid man, even if it's with a non-virgin. You don't belong with us losers, go and live your life.

I said I don't want casual sex, I want an LTR and a virgin is the only option (look up the multiple statistics on marriage stability based on number of sexual partners of women, virgins have by far the highest). Also I just couldn't imagine dating and having the mother of my 5.5/10 child having been destroyed by another man. Anyone have tips on where I can find a 5/10 virgin who can cook?

It depends, is this my true PSL rating or the PSL rating I was given? I got 5.28/10 on Lookism but I'm a PSL 2.5.

Sparky said:
Agent_Coper said:
I'm pretty sure you said you were ~6/10 not long ago...
Facially I am a PSL 6
But then I got like a 2/10 framecel body which brings the overall rating down and I’m 5”7. This is why I seem to do alright on things like photofeeler and tinder but not so well in real life. For most others, it’s usually the other way round.

5"7' is nothing to complain about. Anything under 5"6' and you've got no chance in hell.

Just go after chicks below 5"3'

Framecel222 said:
It depends, is this my true PSL rating or the PSL rating I was given? I got 5.28/10 on Lookism but I'm a PSL 2.5.

Below 3 is deformed territory. Are you sure?

Sparky said:
Facially I am a PSL 6

But then I got like a 2/10 framecel body which brings the overall rating down and I’m 5”7. This is why I seem to do alright on things like photofeeler and tinder but not so well in real life. For most others, it’s usually the other way round.

PSL is only concerned with face really.

Framecel222 said:

BDD detected.

Chadistan said:
5"7' is nothing to complain about. 

Check out the the 6ft 1 guy who has a lot of knowledge on this subject.

5ft 7 and it's over if your face isn't at least 6/10 PSL. Fortunately for Sparky, his is, but it'll certainly stop him slaying prime Stacy's. Once he gets his autism sorted out he'll get a 5-6/10 girl, but the height will forever render the 7s and above out of reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.