Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what privacy tools do you use? add-ons? browser?

what browser do you use?

• chrome

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • edge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • brave

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • vivaldi

• opera

• firefox

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • focus

• tor

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • other

• Total voters
nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
how do you keep your privacy? for us its extra important i guess...

i dont keep it

chrome and tor + vpn
I'm n00b at these stuff tho

I don't use internet.

I use Tor for this site and Waterfox for YouTube.

I dont, simply browse it

Using Tor for this site is overkill for now. I just use HTTPS everywhere and cloudfare DNS. Also uBlock origin, cookie autodelete and Smart referer

why?

why?
With HTTPS your ISP doesn't see the site name, and by using a different DNS like cloudfare's only cloudfare can know your DNS cache. I'm not an expert so I'm not 100% sure, but anyway even HTTPS alone should be enough for this site since it's not illegal.

Unless you live in an almost Orwellian country like China or the UK.

chrome + vpn but i dont care i just use chrome

i use nothing tbh i dont care

firefox/chromium

anything else is either closed source, and/or filled with spying, and/or slow, and/or too small of a project to bother

i just installed chromium, afaik its fast like chrome (so faster than firefox, ff is fast too though), but its open source and without the spying.

chromium (chrome but open-source) with sync, codecs, widevine, etc support
kiwi browser on android is chromium based browser with extension engine ported from PC chromium, so i use that
you could try to use bromite too, it's more FOSS (public list of patches) and provides a system web-view implementation so you can have ad-free experience inside 3rd party apps too [root required].

plugins:
nano adblocker with those filters for polskie strony internetowe @WawelDragon1683 @starystulejarz @needsolution
nano defender for blocking anti-adblock scripts
tampermonkey
stylus (never use stylish for security reasons)
edit this cookie
sad panda :forcedsmile:
custom user-agent

kiwi browser on android is chromium based browser with extension engine ported from PC chromium, so i use that
you could try to use bromite too, it's more FOSS (public list of patches) and provides a system web-view implementation so you can have ad-free experience inside 3rd party apps too [root required].

plugins:
nano adblocker with those filters for polskie strony internetowe @WawelDragon1683 @starystulejarz @needsolution
tampermonkey
edit this cookie
custom user-agent
I might try them out. I used to have a vpn but it ran out and i don't got the money to buy it again.

I'm too lazy and apathetic to care. I use Chrome while signed into my main google account.

Because Waterfox has higher speed, and it is therefore better for watching videos.

doubt. performance gain from different compiler optimizations are negligible + it stays behind upstream patches when it comes to security. at least it's better than pale moon, lol. just use chromium ungoogled for both performance & privacy.

No pricacy I'm not a faggot

Just don't post violent/pedo shit and you're fine

plugins:
tampermonkey
edit this cookie
custom user-agent
holy shit

chrome. don't care if google knows what I browse, and it's just a good browser. I use ublock origin

With HTTPS your ISP doesn't see the site name
They do. HTTPS encrypts the data between you and the host, but your ISP still sees the host name. Tor will block that info from your ISP, which is why I use Tor. Unfortunately, even visiting this site is dangerous, and in the future any record of a person having been to sites like this - even if there's no reason to believe they ever posted or identify with the content at all - will mark them as suspect.

They do. HTTPS encrypts the data between you and the host, but your ISP still sees the host name. Tor will block that info from your ISP, which is why I use Tor. Unfortunately, even visiting this site is dangerous, and in the future any record of a person having been to sites like this - even if there's no reason to believe they ever posted or identify with the content at all - will mark them as suspect.
I've googled this before and I'm pretty sure the URL including the host name is encrypted. But they can see DNS cache, which is solved by using a different DNS.

Library computer:feelsthink:

Firefox for clearnet and Tor for DNMs

They will come to u.osama lived in pakistan and they came :feelstrash:
Tenor

I use Chrome but I don't use a proxy or VPN or anything like that. What's the point?

I use Chrome but I don't use a proxy or VPN or anything like that. What's the point?

u could use chromium instead, fuck google spying. also it depends on where you live tbh i couldnt care less about ip hiding here in poland

I thought tor was illegal to use