Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What Pills Will Kill Me?

KillMeWithFire

KillMeWithFire

Banned
-
I want to commit suicide, and I am going to try at some point in my life. What pills can kill me? How much will it take? How can I nonchalantly ask to get some pills that will do the job?

Suicide is pointless, because life is short as fuck anyway. Let me tell you as an oldcel: Each year is going to pass faster and faster. Save the money and just videogamemaxx and comfymaxx.

But yeah sorry I didn't answer your question. I'm not giving blue pilled advice like "It gets better bro" btw, just saying that it will always be shit, but not for very long.

Don't. The world is ending soon anyway. Lets witness the downfall of civilization together.

the chonkpill and idotms pill

Suicide is pointless, because life is short as fuck anyway. Let me tell you as an oldcel: Each year is going to pass faster and faster. Save the money and just videogamemaxx and comfymaxx.

But yeah sorry I didn't answer your question. I'm not giving blue pilled advice like "It gets better bro" btw, just saying that it will always be shit, but not for very long.
You really don't understand my situation, I appreciate so much that you don't want me to go through with it, but I can't cope anymore. Thanks for your advice but I can't stop hating my life and hating myself. I am a worthless, ugly high school dropout that sits around in a dark, messy room all day crying because I have various mental illnesses. My mom is probably the only reason I am still alive. Three years ago, she drank too much vodka and was out for like three days. When we finally suspected something was wrong, it was too late. My mother had a brain problem. Encephalopathy. She can't remember anything, can't talk right, can't walk, and can't even eat properly. My sister and I have to do everything for her. I'm tired of this. I hate my life. I hate myself.

Suicide by pills is a female thing and more of a cry for attention, no offense.

The pain will fade eventually, and you don't seem low IQ. I'm sure you can find a better way to cope. Good luck brah

I want to commit suicide, and I am going to try at some point in my life. What pills can kill me? How much will it take? How can I nonchalantly ask to get some pills that will do the job?
Pills are just foids attentionwhoring.

the dogpill was particularly a tough one

apple seeds.
srs look into it. you have to chew the seeds thoroughly though, and it takes a lot. basically they have small amounts of cyanide.
you could take the amount you need and throw them into a blender with water and drink the whole thing.

Take the caving pill. Find a cave system in your area, drive out there or take a taxi, doesn't matter. Take a flash light and some gear. Crawl into the Earth until your batteries fail. Allow your soul to be consumed by the abyss.

Pills are meme, you can't get something really deadly effective over the counter
Suicide by pills is a female thing and more of a cry for attention, no offense.

The pain will fade eventually, and you don't seem low IQ. I'm sure you can find a better way to cope. Good luck brah

You will eat shitload of over the counter drugs, lose conciousness And then the gag reflex will make you throw them all up(either you will just throw up and live, die from aspiration or get brain damage and join your mother.

Alternatively you will fuck up your liver to various degrees.

Basically its one of the worst ways to commit suicide.

Cool off and give some thought to your actions.

Take the cyanide pill bro.

Find some community. Maybe some priest will help you...