Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What pill destroyed you ?

Which one absolutely annhilated you ?

• Heightpill

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • NTpill

Votes: 18 22.8%
  • Facepill

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Dogpill

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Agepill

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Dickpill

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Racepill

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Teenlovepill

Votes: 26 32.9%
  • Genetic Recombination pill

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Other (please write below?

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
Heightpill probably because before this I was just coping that with a good face even a manlet (but not a turbo manlet tho) can get laid. Now I know that for this to even have a chance to work you have to have a face of a literall supermodel if you are short. So it's totally over for me even if I surgerymaxx.

Also - from pills outside the options - generationpill destroyed me. When I am talking with people older than me it's just insane that some of them are even more subhuman than me, but still were able to get a wife, just because they were born much earlier

Teen love pill, being a teen and missing out on teen love while chads get to fuck all the foids is brutal and there is no going back. Even if I did ascend, I missed out on teen love and all of the foids are no longer virgin but been fucked by chad.

Jewpills which I've been taking since 2016
But seriously, NTpill.
Average looks and low/average height can be repaired by being NTmaxxed. I saw a lot of average or even LTNs with foids. My autism is a major obstacle for having at least social circle.

Necroposting Dogpill why not

Development pill, bad enviroment can turn chad genetics into an incel.