Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What pill destroyed you ?

Which one absolutely annhilated you ?

• Heightpill

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • NTpill

Votes: 18 22.8%
  • Facepill

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Dogpill

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Agepill

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Dickpill

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Racepill

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Teenlovepill

Votes: 26 32.9%
  • Genetic Recombination pill

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Other (please write below?

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
For me its NTpill, no NT = no life. Heightpill is very close second one

I can't pick just one

The height and teenlove pill have had the largest effect on me though

I can't pick just one

The height and teenlove pill have had the largest effect on me though
I changed it to two, deciding for one is indeed too hard

the sexpill when i was 11

Genetic Determinism.

I changed it to two, deciding for one is indeed too hard
Nice, I think agepill is a close third but since I am only 21 it does not greatly effect me personally but I still realise just how brutal it is.

Something I think about is that everyone cares about you if you are a kid, for example if I am decent at chess at 20 no one really cares but if I am decent at chess at 10 then its amazing and everyone cares so in a way I say the agepill effects me because by the time you are 20 no one gives a shit about you.

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.
You may select up to 2 choices.

The life pill

Agepill. You only have a short amount of time in which you can try to do something to live at least a decent life. There is no point in life after college as it's just endless wagecucking where all the women around you are already married and nothing interesting or new happens in your life. Also, you go bald.

what is a hamsterpill
Probably just sex with hamsters bro
Agepill. You only have a short amount of time in which you can try to do something to live at least a decent life. There is no point in life after college as it's just endless wagecucking where all the women around you are already married and nothing interesting or new happens in your life. Also, you go bald.
Exactly, I am 21 with no friends, my life is slipping away but what can I really do about it?

teenlovepill, missing out on teen love is literally suicide fuel. It’s the most unconditional love a man/boy can receive in his life. Once you miss out there’s no going back.

Definately height pill and dick pill are the most brutal, because you either make it or you re reminded of it every second of your life

Last edited:
The grannypill

Nice, I think agepill is a close third but since I am only 21 it does not greatly effect me personally but I still realise just how brutal it is.

Something I think about is that everyone cares about you if you are a kid, for example if I am decent at chess at 20 no one really cares but if I am decent at chess at 10 then its amazing and everyone cares so in a way I say the agepill effects me because by the time you are 20 no one gives a shit about you.
You are affected in the sense that older men (25+) will be condescending to you, you'll notice it at work. Women over 25 also don't take sub6 men younger than them seriously.

The sex pill. Being born a man is such a ridiculous handicap that if you think about it for a few minutes you're liable to kill yourself once you factor in all of its implications to every aspect of life.

for me facepill is the most painful and brutal. having a 9+/10 face is one of the rarest things on earth significantly more rare than height or big dick. unless you're a severe manlet, having a top tier face would nullify all other pills and give you more success with women than 99.999999% of men

The dogpill, I still cannot emotionally handle the fact that a fucking dog with no self realisation will get to hump a beautiful woman while I rot.

Bluepill, everything would have been faster and better if I hadn't been lied to and treated like an idiot.

Birthyearpill/generationpill: knowing that there are almost 1.8 times more Gen Z incels than Millennial incels and that there are 11 times more Millennial incels than Gen X incels. People did really have it better back then. :feelsrope:

You are affected in the sense that older men (25+) will be condescending to you, you'll notice it at work. Women over 25 also don't take sub6 men younger than them seriously.
Yeah being a young man sucks in a way unless your are chad and already set for life like being an actor.

Young men have nothing to offer older men and we don't have any sort of status yet.

jawpill
its amazing what inches of bone does to a person
and a lot of my suffering came from lack of jaw bones

Ben 10 pill the life i always wanted but never had

not sure if milimetres. 1.5cm is where the diference becomes noticeable
even 0.5cm makes a huge difference. Check it with a ruler, the difference is insane

Agepill because you won't ever get the time you lost back and we are all ephemeral on this rock floating into space called earth.

And as you grow older and more frustrated you won't remember even the few moments you were happy because your life is full of bad memories and nothing can change that with the exception of death.

You wanted things so simple and that looked so achievable but you weren't meant to be happy in this life even though you tried.It's simply like the most basic experiences average people have are out of your reach...

Last edited:
Heightpill and dickpill.

Strabismuspill destroyed me recently.

Even if I became fully Neurotypical and my Short term memory loss and low voice fixed overnight, I still have memories (Therefor Proof) that my sometimes Lazy eye will stop me from being treated normally.

Nothing devastated my soul as much as knowing every single woman on earth would rather fuck a dirty animal than me.

Dogpill and heightpill. Racepill too to some extent.

Race pill and dogpill