Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What phenotype does this chad have?

• Thread starter NeverGetUp.Belgrade
  • Start date
NeverGetUp.Belgrade

NeverGetUp.Belgrade

Taking a break
★★★★★
IMG 6608

I'm not sure what phenotype this is. Could he pass as a med or potentially an Anatolian?

@DarkStar @Castaway

Nah, definitely not Anatolians- they have this distinct nose, eye-area, and overall facial shape that gives it away since they're Armenids

His looks like Atlanto-Med or Eurafricanid

He looks Italian.

Tounge thrushing is the reason of his demise
I don't even know what that means. Women see him as chad and that is what matters, nobody measures every bone irl like on fagmaxx.org

I don't even know what that means. Women see him as chad and that is what matters, nobody measures every bone irl like on fagmaxx.org
Did you get how he's lifting his chin upwards to compensate for the lack of jaw projection. His chin is recessed if he corrects his posture

Did you get how he's lifting his chin upwards to compensate the lack of jaw projection. His chin is recessed if he corrects his posture
That is bullshit. His jaw is decent maybe not perfect but decent. It's simply incorrect and inaccurate to call it a "recessed" jaw, he is certainly atleast a htn

That is bullshit. His jaw is decent maybe not perfect but decent. It's simply incorrect and inaccurate to call it a "recessed" jaw, he is certainly atleast a htn

That nigga is recessed. It would be over if isn't atleast 6ft

View attachment 1290279
That nigga is recessed. It would be over if isn't atleast 6ft
The dude I posted is not comparable to the guy on this picture at all, the guy I posted has a htn jaw whereas this guy looks like an ltn or an incel
I can tell you have problems with your vision for sure. How can you think they have the same jaw :lul:
Seriously

The dude I posted is not comparable to the guy on this picture at all, the guy I posted has a htn jaw whereas this guy looks like an ltn or an incel
I can tell you have problems with your vision for sure. How can you think they have the same jaw :lul:
Seriously
Look at the posture.in the 2nd pic the incel has the same posture as the fag you posted. If he corrects his posture, he would look like pic no 1

Look at the posture.in the 2nd pic(the 2 pics i replied with) the incel has the same posture as the fag you posted. If he corrects his posture, he would look like pic no 1(the 2nd pic or the right pic)

Italian-Scandinavian (except the eyes)

IDK but I feel the envy rise again.

Did you get how he's lifting his chin upwards to compensate for the lack of jaw projection. His chin is recessed if he corrects his posture
He has more bone in his chin than you do in your entire skull quit coping imo

Paleo-Atlantid or CM influenced Atlanto-Mediterranean
Ye he for sure is some kind of Atlanto-Med type mixed with something else
As Italian or Iberian, yes.
Yeah easily, though his hair has a bit more of a "lightness" to it
As Anatolian, no except as atypical
Ye there's always something which "gives it away" if that makes any sense

Anatolians tend to have a more hooked & wider nose, as well as a different facial structure overall

looks italian htn