Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What personality actually means according to foids

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
Whenever a story about a Chad murdering his foid gets posted here , people here say that "his personality wasn't so great after all."

I used to think this same way until a few months i realised what these whores really mean by personality.

Their definition of personality is
1. Highly outgoing , lots of connections with people
2. Lot of confidence

Murdering someone doesn't mean a bad personality at all. Personality has nothing to do with a person's moral sense.

So even if a Chad killed his foid, what the foid saw in him was his social skills and confidence, not his moral sense.

I think this also explains why foids fall for murderers. Murdering someone requires a lot of courage, and for foids it's a sign of good "personality"

they mean tall and handsome

Whenever a story about a Chad murdering his foid gets posted here , people here say that "his personality wasn't so great after all."

I used to think this same way until a few months i realised what these whores really mean by personality.

Their definition of personality is
1. Highly outgoing , lots of connections with people
2. Lot of confidence

Murdering someone doesn't mean a bad personality at all. Personality has nothing to do with a person's moral sense.

So even if a Chad killed his foid, what the foid saw in him was his social skills and confidence, not his moral sense.

I think this also explains why foids fall for murderers. Murdering someone requires a lot of courage, and for foids it's a sign of good "personality"
Personality=chad

JustBeTedBundy theory

Women cope that personality matters because its the only thing that separates them from other woman when really they force their dog shit personality on you and check if you are nt or not as your personality this is way after you pass the looks threshold