Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What percentage of zoomers are wearing lifts?

R

Rapist

God's greatest victim
★★★★★
i wear big work shoes when i go outside, it's not lifts but it add enough cm for me so i can become 172 cms.
i am in my mid twenties so i don't know if that's a zoomer or not.
TasWeld | Steel Blue Parkes 312658 95mm Zip Side Safety Boots with…

they also make me feel more masculine while wearing them

i wear big work shoes when i go outside, it's not lifts but it add enough cm for me so i can become 172 cms.

Are you the only person you know that wears them?

Zoomers are by far the tallest gen so I’d say a very small percentage.

Women keep fucking the tallest men? I thought that’s obvious by now.
That's only true for cumskins and niggers. What about ethnics?

That's only true for cumskins and niggers. What about ethnics?
Ethnics have better nutrition which doesn't stunt their growth. Height is influenced by race which is why they're not as tall as whites and blacks.

I think they're actually perfect for lifts. Also they're black so I guess they don't stand out too much with long pants.

I can recommend these ones:

Amazon product ASIN B01N98BI84View: https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Invisible-Increase-Insoles-Breathable-Massage/dp/B01N98BI84

False. Very much applies to my country as well. Most of my peers are tall as fuck.
Most ethnic parents are midgets, so how are ethnic zoomers tall then, and it's not much nutrition because ethnicwhores are short as well.

Ethnics have better nutrition which doesn't stunt their growth. Height is influenced by race which is why they're not as tall as whites and blacks.
Most ethnic parents are midgets, so how are ethnic zoomers tall then, and it's not much nutrition because ethnicwhores are short as well.

The reason their mothers are midgets @Grim_Reaper is because their growth was stunted due to poor nutrition.

The reason their mothers are midgets @Grim_Reaper is because their growth was stunted due to poor nutrition.
I meant to say ethnic male zoomers are tall while ethnic foid zoomers are still short.

I meant to say ethnic male zoomers are tall while ethnic foid zoomers are still short.
Because ethnic foid zoomers don't get the nutrition that ethnic male zoomers do, because of male favoritism in ethnic families.

Because ethnic foid zoomers don't get the nutrition that ethnic male zoomers do, because of male favoritism in ethnic families.
Do ethnic parents purposefully cook African-tier meals for their daughters while giving good ones to their sons? And even if that were true, you're overestimating the effect nutrition has on a person's height. The height difference between meat-eaters and vegans is only 1".

Do ethnic parents purposefully cook African-tier meals for their daughters while giving good ones to their sons? And even if that were true, you're overestimating the effect nutrition has on a person's height. The height difference between meat-eaters and vegans is only 1".
1. Yes
2. Malnutrition doesn't mean just vegan diet lmao, it meast not feeding them.

Ok
2. Malnutrition doesn't mean just vegan diet lmao, it meast not feeding them.
Ethnic immigrants aren't malnourished to the point it drastically stunted their growth. An actual malnourished person would be dead in his/her 30s. If they can't even afford to eat, they wouldn't be able to get post-secondary education and immigrate to first-world countries.

Ethnic immigrants aren't malnourished to the point it drastically stunted their growth. An actual malnourished person would be dead in his/her 30s. If they can't even afford to eat, they wouldn't be able to get post-secondary education and immigrate to first-world countries.
1. Ethnic women in Western countries aren't disproportionately shorter to ethnic men compared to white people. There's no data to support this.
2. Because non-whites are privileged. They get affirmative action due to their skin color whereas white people have to have thousands of degrees to immigrate to richer European countries.

1. Ethnic women in Western countries aren't disproportionately shorter to ethnic men compared to white people. There's no data to support this.
There is no data that's related to this, but I'm talking based of experience and it's a large set of anecdotes to the point it can be considered to be statistics.
2. Because non-whites are privileged. They get affirmative action due to their skin color whereas white people have to have thousands of degrees to immigrate to richer European countries.
True but most ethnic immigrants come from middle class families at the very least and they were able to get post-secondary education.

Hardly any do afaik. They just wear chunky shoes like AF1s which bump them up by about 2 inches

I wear shoes with over an inch of lift which puts me at 6ft in public yet I'm still being heightmogged by most people I see so I assume they're wearing them also even they don't need the advantage.

I wear shoes with over an inch of lift which puts me at 6ft in public yet I'm still being heightmogged by most people I see so I assume they're wearing them also even they don't need the advantage.
Wear boots with 4" lifts and sock lifts on top of that.

There is no data that's related to this, but I'm talking based of experience and it's a large set of anecdotes to the point it can be considered to be statistics.
One person's experiences, however many, can't be considered factual data.
True but most ethnic immigrants come from middle class families at the very least and they were able to get post-secondary education.
That's not true for ethnics in Europe. They're mostly uneducated NEETS.

One person's experiences, however many, can't be considered factual data.
So do I need a group of kike researchers and statisticians to make my data legit?
That's not true for ethnics in Europe. They're mostly uneducated NEETS.
It's true in North America. Ethnics are the highest earners here.

So do I need a group of kike researchers and statisticians to make my data legit?

It's true in North America. Ethnics are the highest earners here.
1. Yes
2. Europe makes up most of the 1st world population-wise.

then something must be wrong with our food. it only affects growing teenagers like the zoomies
If there were growth hormones in our food, manlets wouldn't exist.

if you are over 20 you are not growing vertically but horizontally bro
Unless you're like that Austrian guy who went from being a midget until the age of 19 and then so tall that he had to use crutches to walk.

Unless you're like that Austrian guy who went from being a midget until the age of 19 and then so tall that he had to use crutches to walk.
that guy was an anomaly. anyway, i guess they put something in our food and waterlines after 2008

that guy was an anomaly. anyway, i guess they put something in our food and waterlines after 2008
I don't think they have put anything more than just estrogens, judging from the decline in testosterone in men and women.

I don't think they have put anything more than just estrogens, judging from the decline in testosterone in men and women.
oh yeah that must be it. mid 2010s is when i noticed young boys have become effeminate

oh yeah that must be it. mid 2010s is when i noticed young boys have become effeminate
I've noticed it too. So many young adult men have basically the same faces as they did when they were in high school. Jaws are getting more narrow and now most people have recessed chins.

I've noticed it too. So many young adult men have basically the same faces as they did when they were in high school. Jaws are getting more narrow and now most people have recessed chins.

BTW, when I'm talking about recessed chins, I'm mostly talking about small chins (without a recession severe enough to impact physical health), which are clearly a sign of low testosterone.

I wonder why :feelsugh:. I also notice men between 18-25 have much less body hair compared to their older counterparts
I'm not sure about that because I haven't really observed that, pretty interesting. But you're definitely right that more young men can't grow beards or if they do, they're the soy ones.

If there were growth hormones in our food, manlets wouldn't exist.
There are growth hormones in our food but consuming it barely does anything. That's why you inject it.