Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If you are still young you can realistically get 6 inches of height

@veqdera @Therapywasawaste legit joined at 14.
Even while i was redpill (13) i still had blackpill awareness, ex: i was concerned about my height, and still am, as well as my face

Even while i was redpill (13) i still had blackpill awareness, ex: i was concerned about my height, and still am, as well as my face
You're 17? Go do your homework

Basically LL surgery gives you 3 and you can use 3 inches of shoe lifts. So if you are like 5'7 (SUBHUMAN MANLET) you will go to 6'1 which is enough I guess.
Wonderful so do I just ask to keep my shoes on during sex?

Like everything it depends on genetics. About 18-22 is typically when height stops growing though it varies and there are exceptions. It main depends if your bone plates have fused or not from what I understand.

Only natural height matters lol. Ll is cope because it will cripple you and show lifts are retarded. Only natural height is important anything else is cope
:feelstastyman:

No, LL and shoe lifts don't depend on genetics.
Natural growth I mean. Shoe lifts are ok but if they are too big then it looks obvious you are frauding. LL is highly costly and can be risky as while it can increase your height you might not be able to run again or could be crippled for life in worse circumstances. In addition if you don't have the right body proportions it could make you look worse frame wise.
You should not bother with LL until you are full grown and an adult to be able to make that decision and chances are it wont be available to you anyway. You are 17 you have time to grow still. Get shoe lifts or inserts if you want.