Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What percentage of you are vaxxed?

Vax status

• Total voters
Dirlewanger

Dirlewanger

SS-Obergruppenführer
★★★
Have you got your fauci ouchie?

Normies can take that mRNA therapy injection, and use it as lube for their sex toys. Nobody cared about me before, and I don't care about normies getting sick now.

I wanted to be killed by jews so i can go to Valhalla!

No I’m allergic to the vaccine

Needed to for school:feelsbadman:

No, and I won't be getting it. Unless my doctor tells me to, then I might consider it.

Why the big authoritarian push with this one?
To me it’s no different then the flu shot. Get it if you think it will protect you but please kindly leave the rest of us alone.

we will see. im not in a rush.

Over for kikecinecels

My mind is set. They can put the shot in my cold, dead arm. I will die on my own terms before I allow some retard high on authority to dictate my medical decisions. My body, my choice.

Look, I'm just never going to take it ever. :feelsjuice:
Zero tests, zero injections, zero symptoms, and I haven't been sick in almost five years. :feelsclown::feelsdevil:

GreenSpanishHoneybee size restricted

I will fight to the last. I'm currently enrolled in college and so far they haven't mandated it as far as I know. I don't really check my student resources so for all I know they sent an e-mail out saying we had to be jabbed by next semester. I dunno. But I won't go quietly.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

I’m very impressed at these results. I thought it would be 50/50 but turns out there’s a lot of fight in us.

ONLY FAGS GET VACCINES

I’m very impressed at these results. I thought it would be 50/50 but turns out there’s a lot of fight in us.
We incels may be a lot of things and we may even disagree with each other on various things, but one thing we all understand is government bullshit fuckery. You can fool the normies, but you'll never fool the majority of us as we're immune to psychological warfare, that shit doesn't work on us. :feelsjuice:

And most females, most of which are totally brainwashed
Imagine thinking that the most mistreated, oppressed, and socially outcast segment of males actually giving a fuck what society or the political propaganda machine has to say. Imagine being the most hated, vilified, and condemned group of males actually listening to what the so-called authorities have to say. :feelsdevil:

You know, if my workplace is an indicator of things that follow the future very well may be incel and I'll tell you why.

What I noticed is that every man with a girlfriend or wife was the first one to line up for the kikecine because some cooch insisted that they get it. Even the most masculine tough guy hardcore motherfuckers lined up for the jab because some bitch pressured them to do so, meanwhile, all of us outcast men with no ties to society whatsoever who are able to think more objectively for ourselves know far better. Interesting times to be alive. Going to be a lot of dead Chads soon because they're far too trusting, conforming, and obedient, obedience in this current era is a death sentence by those who have weaponized it. :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
My workplace mandated it, it took a lot of struggle to get this job. I wouldn’t of got it if I didn’t get any privileges because it is based to spread the virus to foids