Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What percentage of women have nudes?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
This week, Cosmopolitan.com conducted a survey of 850 readers — 99 percent female, with an average age of 21 — about taking naked pics. Eighty-nine percent have taken nude photos of themselves at some point. And of those readers, only 14 percent regretted taking the pics, and 82 percent would do it again.

This survey was taken in 2014, smartphone ownership has went up even more in the last 5 years. Just think about how many nude photos of women that exist on the internet, probably billions.

89% of women have taken nude photos, so somebody somewhere is probably fapping to pictures of a cucks wife. Even if you ascend, Chad has naked photos of your girlfriend on his phone that he can enjoy any time.

have you ever taken a nude?

My ass was high school legend.

These fucking foids are pure ropefuel.

Maybe I should get a job at snapchat and find a way to get access to all the JBs nudes.

Surely those "Deleted" photographs people send on there go somewhere?

Maybe I should get a job at snapchat and find a way to get access to all the JBs nudes
You'd be an actual god amongst men, now that I think about it, sounds like an amazing idea.

Where do you think people get so many 'packs' from? If you find a random girl on social media chances are you can hack her and get a bunch of nudes. Foids are too stupid to have good acc security so it's easy af.

All those pictures are sent to chad . Every single one

I’ve preached this ever since I’ve started posting here. Every woman has nude photos of themselves on the cloud.

That cute girl you see at uni? Hundreds of different men have seen her naked, you haven’t.
Dozens of men have enjoyed her body, you will never do that.

I’ve preached this ever since I’ve started posting here. Every woman has nude photos of themselves on the cloud.

That cute girl you see at uni? Hundreds of different men have seen her naked, you haven’t.
brutal nudepicpill

That is the unfortunate truth.

Sad Nigga hours

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back