Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What percentage of women do you think cheat at their bachelorette parties?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
We all know women are garbage with no soul, and we all know modern men don't control their women.

This is something that has made me insecure lately. After some googling, while there are no hard data for this, I've found some sites that suggest around 33-50%. I've found the statemants of strippers, venue renters and people talking about it. Women view it as their last hurrah and some even say it's not cheating. Tfu on these digusting creatures.

How could you in the fuck let your women get drunk with a bunch of whores and strippers and not expect anything? Even when I just searched youtube for real bachlerotte parties I found women literally dry humping or kissing stripperse in the middle right there. that's fucking insane. is that not cheating anymore?

I fucking hate this world

All of them.
1 gB4CyA88AvlHh5GflU7FZg

The idea of bachelorette parties is an atrocity by itself. It's easily 50-70%

The idea of bachelorette parties is an atrocity by itself. It's easily 50-70%
I was kinda looking for validation that it isn't true, god this is killing me. we really need a death penalty for cheating

I knew a guy online who was a male stripper for bachelorette parties. I think he said it was around 25% but my memory may be off as that sounds low. Let’s just assume it is 25% lol wtf :lul:

I knew a guy online who was a male stripper for bachelorette parties. I think he said it was around 25% but my memory may be off as that sounds low. Let’s just assume it is 25% lol wtf :lul:
even 25 if way too fucking high

If she's having a bachelorette party she is a slut that you should never have touched

100% of the ones that end up on xhamster

Lol if you think they don’t rape the Chad stripper that they hire

Dude, hiring strippers in the first place IS CHEATING. The fuck.

God I hate civilisation. Give me back my barbarian society, Rome.

Dude, hiring strippers in the first place IS CHEATING. The fuck.
exactly. the strippers at these parties grind on the pride like its dry humping, and whores think its fine

foids are like bitch dogs in heat, they all cheat fuck foids should have electric collars on at all time.

80-20 rule probabaly, so 80%

the same amount that aren't virgins before marriage

What percentage? All of them