Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What percentage of women are not sluts ?

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
I think about 10 percent of women are not sluts . But they are also bad women as they too are attracted to dark triad men only , plus they cover-up slutty behavior of other girls.

Truly good woman though exist but they are very rare.

3.291283332%

Very,

Very Rare.

I think about 10 percent of women are not sluts . But they are also bad women as they too are attracted to dark triad men only , plus they cover-up slutty behavior of other girls.

Truly good woman though exist but they are very rare.
No,whoredom is in the biology of every female. It's just they need discipline and to be controlled. Like Muslim women basically.

It's not a question about how many are sluts but rather how many know their SMV. Once a women finds out she can get with any man just by being born female then she will become a slut with no expectations. Now that social media use is pretty much expected 99% find out about how much power they have over men regardless of their looks because of it.

GTFO :bluepill::soy: pua cuck wtf is this tradcuck nonsense

Its literal 0% you jordan peterson fan, go take 10 cold showers and15 haircuts.

ALL FOIDS ARE SLUTS WITH NO EXCEPTIONS, they are only toilets and holes and NOTHING else:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL at the tradcuck puas still pushing that :bluepill: garbage all day on this forum i am SICK OF YOUR BS:society:
This

Extremely naive post:bluepill:

What are your specific for a good women?

All women are attracted to the same men : the attractive man

This nice woman you have in your head, humble , caring , doesn’t hurt anyone will be attracted like every other woman as soon as a Jeremy Meeks talks to her .

That’s like blackpill 101 : nice caring chicks love dark triad men too
(A blackpill i personally tested)

GTFO :bluepill::soy: pua cuck wtf is this tradcuck nonsense

Its literal 0% you jordan peterson fan, go take 10 cold showers and15 haircuts.

ALL FOIDS ARE SLUTS WITH NO EXCEPTIONS, they are only toilets and holes and NOTHING else:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL at the tradcuck puas still pushing that :bluepill: garbage all day on this forum i am SICK OF YOUR BS:society:

This

Extremely naive post:bluepill:

What are your specific for a good women?

All women are attracted to the same men : the attractive man

This nice woman you have in your head, humble , caring , doesn’t hurt anyone will be attracted like every other woman as soon as a Jeremy Meeks talks to her .

That’s like blackpill 101 : nice caring chicks love dark triad men too
(A blackpill i personally tested)
:yes::yes:

Women are all the same, they have the same instincts, the dark triad and looks are different things they go after because it is a manifestation of their instincts.

Some girls will go after race, some go more for face, some go more for height, others go more for NT/darktriad.

These are all the same instincts, they are trying to identify Chad, but in different attributes Chad has.

They certainly won't go after ugly incel.

Maybe it's a bit below zero. Why? :incel:

100% of foids are sluts.

I think who are still in thier mom's wombs:lul:

Every 100 girls I'd say maybe about 2 or 3

0%, because every single foid lusts for Chad and only Chad.

Those "virgins" at 25+? :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

They're "born again virgins", which means after having ridden the cock carousel for a while they realize they need a betabuxxer to deadbedroom and cheat on, so they have some pseudochristian retard dip their heads under the water and after that they are "virgin" again. The trap is set, and both God and her future soyladen husband are tricked. One of 'em sees through it.

Then they find some oofy doofy retard cuck simp soyboy garbage actual virgin with a decent paycheck and tradcuck ideas in his malfunctioning brain, and they groom him into the husband role while going "I'm a pure woman virgin and I will not put out until marriage (no prenub btw, tee fucking hee)". Said cuck falls for it hook, line and sinker, he proposes, they have her unfathomably decadent "dream wedding" in some retard church.

Now it depends on just how audacious the WHORE is. Sometimes, they put out for a while, so oofy doofy ucky cucky gets unpassionate starfish sex or a half assed handjob once a month if he's a real good boy and works up enough husband points, or they immediately just deadbedroom him, of course constantly cheating on him, because they KNOW he's a sad little CUCK who won't do SHIT and if he does try to put his foot down, say hello to my divorce lawyer RETARD :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

AWALT. They are ALL like that. EVERY SINGLE ONE, YES, THAT INCLUDES THAT CUTE "SHY" GURL READING THE BIBLE IN THE PUBLIC LIBRARY.

You're 100% better of to ascend with an actual, honest whore, because you know what you get, and if she doesn't put out, you can just GTFO. I am 100000000000000% serious on this.

.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%

Good women do not exist.

There are no outliers

No abnormalitys

No exceptions to the rule.

All women are terrible down to a biological level. They cannot love, they cannot feel empathy, and they only exist to serve their own wants and needs.

No idea, but whenever I have a crush on some woman I remind myself that she probably has a boyfriend and at least 5 fuckbuddies. Don't know if thats the truth but its probably close to the truth. Some of my friends have had girlfriends who were in close contact with their ex-boyfriends and later on cheated on my friends. Women always keep their options open, there's no such thing as "he's just a friend."