Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What percentage of the world is non-normie?

I

ItWontBeMe

Recruit
★★
The difficulty lies in defining just what non-normie is. Even on the other forum I post on I exclude a large percent of the user-base in my calculations.

And as we all know, 4chancels or just generally people who are identifiably weird with fringe interests or who are part of fringe subcultures are still just "failed normies."

You need a certain amount of sentience (and detachment, simultaneously and perhaps paradoxically) to reach the point I have.

It's probably something like 0.0002% lbh

Non-normie = someone who has no desire or ability to make any friends or have a social life of any kind. There are other aspects to this, but this is the litmus test.

Most people identify with this if they don't have a lot of friends or fit the description you noted.

Overall, less than 1% actually fit this definition, but close to half of all men say they are not normie.

We don't know and we will never know. Only government knows if he knows what blackpill is tbh tbh