Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What percentage of the world is incel?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
We're definitely in the majority, like 90%+ of the men in the world are ethnic and therefore incel.

Current trends suggest 95% of men are already incel, and 99% of men will be incel by 2030.

We should embrace the new members of our community.

If they're 6'5, or white, or have a strong jaw, so what?

Who cares?

The enemy is misandry. Never forget that.

Where I live probably 35% of men

There are more incels than homosexuals in this world.

Depends vastly on the definition of "incel".

Of the total male population on planet Earth, probably 15% are incels.

Looking at the rising populations i wouldnt say many in the last generation. In the current one I think the numbers of incels will be relatively the highest.

I mean depends on location. 5/10 Indian guy is fine in his native country but probably incel in the US.
We're definitely in the majority, like 90%+ of the men in the world are ethnic and therefore incel.
Ethnic=chad

As of now and at the moment of this post there is a wedding on the nearby church, in my neighborhood.

Hard to pin that down bcz depends from place to place. In megacities and cultural melting pots like California and Toronto obviously a high percentage are, whereas in racially homogenous and backward places like India percentage is lower.

(In India indian girls do date Indian boys cuz they have no other option:feelskek:)

If anyone thinks we are the majority they are braindead
Most of the world is ethnic, therefore we are in the majority.

the majority of the world is certainly :bluepill:

Aside from guys like me that are genetically fucked, if you include the guys that got cucked and die without knowing their line didn't continue, then the majority of men are incel

Current trends suggest 95% of men are already incel, and 99% of men will be incel by 2030.

We should embrace the new members of our community.

If they're 6'5, or white, or have a strong jaw, so what?

Who cares?

The enemy is misandry. Never forget that.

There's like a 100 million male surplus each in India and China. And like 50 percent of guys are incel in the west

jokes aside, i say we're like 30% of the world, but a lot of incels are probably bluepilled and will die alone or betabuxx for a wife who only loves them for their resources

This is a cope thread but I'm going to say the number is under 50%

the rule is something like 40/60.

I believe it's about 40% or 50% worldwide based on the statistics of my signature [UWSL]but for sure this will increase a lot in the future, 80% is not impossible[/UWSL]