Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What percentage of men would you say don’t have sex ever with above average woman?

W

WhyMe??

Banned
-
Above average could just mean 51st percentile

I’d say like 70% don’t have sex with above average woman ever. If they do it’s a few times in their life but nothing sustainable

Above average could just mean 51st percentile

I’d say like 70% don’t have sex with above average woman ever. If they do it’s a few times in their life but nothing sustainable

propably even 80% many man dump money on cunts to fuck them , exspecially sexy woman

Above average for men may be just a 3- 4/10 woman's face with a legal body. So it's a very small number, until some chads will get 4/10.

only Chadlites,chads and gigachads.

I'd say 80%. Before Tinder, it was lower.

I guess about 80%. And only 5% have an LTR with a prime young foid.

non hooker consensual with a 6/10 or higher? 80% never get this if not higher

80% maybe more, the bottom 30% get exactly 0 anyway tho.

90% of men have to date down nowadays, things are that bad.

Above average foids are reserved for Chad.

The percentage you're asking about hasn't changed much over the years, mainly because men are more cucked these days and are thus more willing to settle for used-up whores despite them having ridden the cock carousel for many years.

What has changed is the number of men that have slept with a virgin woman. That has dropped off a cliff. 100 years ago, it was probably about half of all men. Now it's probably less than 5% of men, all of which are Chads.

At least 80%.
Most men have sex with 1-5/10 women. 5+ are for 7/10+ men and the occasional beta bux normie.

Probably the majority of them.