Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal What people think incels look like vs what incels actually look like

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
What people think incels look like:

"No, it's just your personality" :foidSoy:

What incels really look like:
FB IMG 17241977089887288

"Hello, human resources?" :foidSoy:

Yeah I don't know why normfags get this wrong

Average .is user

This is what foids mean when they say they have an incel fetish.

People have a compulsive need to feel like an underdog, which is why inceldom has been turned into an aesthetic and popularized online. To normies and dumb college bitches, "incel" is just le black beanie cigarette wojak, a tortured artist type.

I'm uglier than the second picture. My face is so hideous I want to stab it every time I look at myself in the mirror.

foids gets killed and raped all the time by normies and chads. these guys have no problem getting laid, but foids still have the audacity to claim that our problem is personality and being evil.

Unironically I think most people know incels are ugly. Pretend you aren't is just a way of denying your pain and shifting the blame onto you, even though they don't really believe it. I've noticed they'll refuse to call even the ugliest incel ugly, just because that would validate his beliefs.

Unironically I think most people know incels are ugly. Pretend you aren't is just a way of denying your pain and shifting the blame onto you, even though they don't really believe it. I've noticed they'll refuse to call even the ugliest incel ugly, just because that would validate his beliefs.
True but I see many people saying that "Incels are not that ugly" and I imagine that the Mainstream media would show the incel more similar to the photo above.

True but I see many people saying that "Incels are not that ugly" and I imagine that the Mainstream media would show the incel more similar to the photo above.
They know full well it isn't true, its just to make incel ideas seem less reasonable. They know that if they admit incels are ugly it makes incels complaints more valid.

see many people saying that "Incels are not that ugly"
There's some truth to this, but they don't realize that average is now ugly, especially with average girls feeling entitled to attractive guys and seeing average guys as beneath them

Incel according to normies…

colin firth glasses GIF

Basically any attractive man with glasses ie the classic nerd stereotypical look.