Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What pathway in the brain is responsible for social issues in autism?

• Thread starter autisticmanchild
  • Start date
A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
We all know the many drugs and corresponding lawsuits, environmental toxins and of course vaccines can cause autism in children developmentally. The brain has not developed correctly due to dysfunctional pathways.
The issue remains as to what pathway is causing the social dysfunction in the brain. I think it might have to do with Gaba-a signaling. Autism could be the result of a state of constant agitation which prevents social skills from working. If you are agitated then how could you have empathy, reciprocation, etc.
Have any autists noticed better functioning while taking a gaba-a agonist like xanax?

idk probably the prefrontal cortext

I reckon it's Brain wiring, (Neuro Plasticity) based on nothing.

@Intellau_Celistic

I reckon it's Brain wiring, (Neuro Plasticity) based on nothing.

@Intellau_Celistic
No this is a cope for reddit users. There is no healthy autism phenotype. Autists are at higher risk of every health issue possible just google it. It makes sense too, if we assume someone has an average IQ they should be able to socialize normally, as EQ is an extension of IQ.

We all know the many drugs and corresponding lawsuits, environmental toxins and of course vaccines can cause autism in children developmentally. The brain has not developed correctly due to dysfunctional pathways.
The issue remains as to what pathway is causing the social dysfunction in the brain. I think it might have to do with Gaba-a signaling. Autism could be the result of a state of constant agitation which prevents social skills from working. If you are agitated then how could you have empathy, reciprocation, etc.
Have any autists noticed better functioning while taking a gaba-a agonist like xanax?
Wrong statement in the beggining.

The brains of autists have developed correctly. The brains of NTs havent developed correctly.

Aspies are the souls of people who havent been reborn for a long time, and lived in a completelt different society with different rules. Thats why aspies dont knoe the rules of modern SOYciety.

No this is a cope for reddit users. There is no healthy autism phenotype. Autists are at higher risk of every health issue possible just google it. It makes sense too, if we assume someone has an average IQ they should be able to socialize normally, as EQ is an extension of IQ.
Aspies age longer and live longer that NTs. I know a 37yo aspie, who looks like he's 22. Aspies have higher IQ, less prone to all kinds of diseases, dont go bald etc.

Aspies are the real master race.

I thought a lot of it had to do with connectivity. In otherwords, not a specific "pathway" but how the various pathways connect. Autistic brains show greater activity in certain areas, but less connections to other areas of the brain.

NTs tend to have a more balanced and connected brain. Aspies lack in some areas, overcompensate in others, which makes them appear doubly-odd to the NTs who can't think as hard as the Aspie about somethings, can't understand the Aspie's cluelessness on others.

Aspies age longer and live longer that NTs. I know a 37yo aspie, who looks like he's 22. Aspies have higher IQ, less prone to all kinds of diseases, dont go bald etc.

Aspies are the real master race.
I think they actually die earlier than NTs, due to a lifetime of mistreatment and not making social connections.

I think they actually die earlier than NTs, due to a lifetime of mistreatment and not making social connections.
They age much slower than NTs.

They age much slower than NTs.
They look younger for their age, yes. On averge, Aspies die earlier.

I'm Autistic (diagnosed). I'm over 40 and have a full head of hair. One thing I noticed getting older is that once I was in my mid-late 30s, people started getting even EXTRA hostile with me. I think it's because when I was in my 20s and early 30s, I looked more youthful and people were more lenient. As I started to look more mature, people have gotten more savage toward me simply for my Aspie ways. Something to watch out for if you live as long as I do.

But it's true, Aspies tend to die earlier, regardless of how they "age."

Wrong statement in the beggining.

The brains of autists have developed correctly. The brains of NTs havent developed correctly.

Aspies are the souls of people who havent been reborn for a long time, and lived in a completelt different society with different rules. Thats why aspies dont knoe the rules of modern SOYciety.

Autism isnt a valid phenotype sorry, its a disease state. Its like saying a pug that cant breathe is healthier than German Shepard.

I thought a lot of it had to do with connectivity. In otherwords, not a specific "pathway" but how the various pathways connect. Autistic brains show greater activity in certain areas, but less connections to other areas of the brain.

NTs tend to have a more balanced and connected brain. Aspies lack in some areas, overcompensate in others, which makes them appear doubly-odd to the NTs who can't think as hard as the Aspie about somethings, can't understand the Aspie's cluelessness on others.
Yes the connectivity is impaired due to lack of synaptic pruning.

I took Xanax a bit and felt so chilled out after it only 0.5mg but it's very hard to get and can't get it legally because doctors here are dumb faggots. I wish I knew a Indian pharma website that was legit

Autism isnt a valid phenotype sorry, its a disease state. Its like saying a pug that cant breathe is healthier than German Shepard.
Aspies are 10x times smarter than NTs.

Last edited:
Brain pathway foundations are predetermined by genetics if the baby in the womb is bombarded with shit chemicals because of ignorant foids the high quality genetics will still get fucked up

I took Xanax a bit and felt so chilled out after it only 0.5mg but it's very hard to get and can't get it legally because doctors here are dumb faggots. I wish I knew a Indian pharma website that was legit
Try telegram and don't use your main phone number.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back