Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What passes off as dating in your 30s

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Every woman I talk to in my age group really disgusts and annoys me anymore. It's filled with unmarried or divorcee women and they're all practically the same anymore which is very discouraging.

"I don't date men anymore, I don' like the emotional attachments as I only hook up with random men whenever I feel like it without the commitments."

It's interesting how this kind of behavior or mindset use to be shunned, but now there are large swathes of females anymore that publicly express and brag this mindset to the point of actually being proud of it.

Meanwhile, I'm just a single guy looking for one single woman where I can't even have that. I hate this fucking world so much right now.

It's not like I'm a greedy or selfish man, I just want one woman to call my own, but nope, it's not happening. I'm starting to doubt if it will ever happen. I'm simply too old fashioned and out dated in a world that no longer seems to have any principles or values anymore. I don't feel like I ask for too much, but it is what it is.

Last edited:
Western capitalism was a mistake. Sexual revolution was a mistake. Feminism was a mistake. One man, one woman, till death do us part is how it should be.

Try to date younger. Old foids are jaded and had the life drained out of them from riding the CC so much.

Western capitalism was a mistake. Sexual revolution was a mistake. Feminism was a mistake. One man, one woman, till death do us part is how it should be.
Exactly, I am actually a very monogamous man who works a full-time job and owns his own home, in any other point of history I would be considered a catch, but nowadays all of that is not even enough for a majority of foids anymore. It's over.

Exactly, I am actually a very monogamous man who works a full-time job and owns his own home, in any other point of history I would be considered a catch, but nowadays all of that is not even enough for a majority of foids anymore. It's over.
Foids are literally 39 and single fucking their 43 yo boyfriends and friends with benefits.

Try to date younger. Old foids are jaded and had the life drained out of them from riding the CC so much.
I've tried with all age groups, younger, same age, and even older, it all ends up amounting to nothing at all.

I've lowered my standards and then have lowered them even more, still nothing. Nothing ever happens.
Foids are literally 39 and single fucking their 43 yo boyfriends and friends with benefits.
Yup, I know a female co-worker currently who is slinging three guys around at the same time. It's just so disgusting what this world has transformed into. She's a 37 year old roastie.

Last edited:
Based

You have your own house and a stable job?
You're already better off than most here.

Understand that we live in the end times and focus on your hobbies or perhaps get a woman from abroad(can backfire badly and lead to ultimate cuckery).

"I don't date men anymore, I don' like the emotional attachments as I only hook up with random men whenever I feel like it without the commitments."
damn do a lot of foids really think this? if so there won't be many children in the future

damn do a lot of foids really think this? if so there won't be many children in the future
Yes, unfortunately so, especially dumb fucking American foids.

United States yearly births [fertility rates] is dropping like a brick thrown over the Grand Canyon, story checks out.

[Same with marriage rates as well, I fucking hate this clown global-homo bullshit nation.]
You have your own house and a stable job?
You're already better off than most here.

Understand that we live in the end times and focus on your hobbies or perhaps get a woman from abroad(can backfire badly and lead to ultimate cuckery).
Yes, I work full-time and have my own house, still zero pussy or relationship prospects.

All women anymore want a muscular chad driving an expensive sports car or pick up truck making over 50K per year, that's basically American foids all over this bullshit nation of which I have travelled through a majority of. I can't wait until this nation economically collapses where these entitlement bitches are sucking dicks homeless under bridges, I'm so entirely fed up with these gold digging cunts everywhere. There's a fucking epidemic of gold digging cunts everywhere in this nation.

I can't wait for when these entitled bourgeois and upper class wealthy women have a wad of dollars in their hand where all it will be good for is wiping their narcissistic privileged asses with or burning in a metal tin can during winter to keep themselves from freezing to death, where maybe then they'll finally figure out they're really not such hot shit after all as they delude themselves constantly to be.

Last edited:
lol my man this shit is EXTREMELY common among young girls these days and I'm talking about girls in her early 20s.
Dating apps and social media completely destroyed dating and relationships.

lol my man this shit is EXTREMELY common among young girls these days and I'm talking about girls in her early 20s.
Dating apps and social media completely destroyed dating and relationships.
Yes it has, and women seemingly don't care which is even more enraging.

Yes it has, and women seemingly don't care which is even more enraging.
Turns out it was women that wanted to let it burn all along. In a similar way to already powerful "activist" investors.

Turns out it was women that wanted to let it burn all along. In a similar way to already powerful "activist" investors.
Yeah.