Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What outcome in the ukranian war you wish?

Which one?

• Russsia annexes Ukraine

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • Ukraine annexes Russia

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • White peace

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Don't care about who wins, as long as it ends as soon as possible

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • NATO intervention

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Other

Votes: 9 20.5%

• Total voters
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
I want russia and ukraine to nuke each other

cuckraine declares neutrality

NATO intervention is most likely to crash the US stock market. That's when I come in and turn 10k into 200k... or zero and then rope

retard comment dont read

Last edited:
Russian annexes Ukraine and makes their two little republics they want. Then the US petrol dollar collapses, leading to people waking up to how corrupt and incompetent our "leaders"(kike puppets) are resulting in the 2nd American civil war.

Probably won't happen but I can dream:feelsaww:

The one where gas prices stops being over 3 fucking dollars per gallon
The solution would be to ramp up domestic production here in America. But our faggot president doesn’t want to because of the environment.

Tell me more about this. Wouldn't the labor be more expensive to produce it over here as well?

Cant really blame the president when they're just pawns in the big picture.
America could easily increase production by 25-30% and it would drop prices by almost 2 dollars a gallon. This is what happens when you cancel pipe lines and leases. It’s the same with mining cobalt and lithium for batteries. We can do it here but we rather fuck up another countries environment instead of our own.

America could easily increase production by 25-30% and it would drop prices by almost 2 dollars a gallon. This is what happens when you cancel pipe lines and leases. It’s the same with mining cobalt and lithium for batteries. We can do it here but we rather fuck up another countries environment instead of our own.
Images 10

nuclear holocaust but i want russia to win

The solution would be to ramp up domestic production here in America. But our faggot president doesn’t want to because of the environment.

Not because of the environment, because of Big Oil interest groups, fracking is less harmful for the environment than deep drilling. Never trust what a corrupt politician says. :feelswhat:

nuclear holocaust

Whichever one gets me a girlfriend, or whichever one ends in worldwide nuclear armageddon. There is no in-between. :feelsjuice:

Whichever one gets me a girlfriend, or whichever one ends in worldwide nuclear armageddon. There is no in-between. :feelsjuice:
Do you prefer to get a deformed gf after the worldwide nuclear armageddon or to get a stacy gf and die in the armageddon (10 years after you started dating her)?

I hope that NATO intervenes and we will see nuke exchange so most of this degenerate world would be gone

Other: Just nuke this gay earth :reeeeee:

I want russia to assassinate the male feminists who forced all men to stay whilst letting the foids go. Then, Ukraine and Russia should form a country and enslave all ukranian and russian women, make them into state-prostitutes, and get them to work so that at least some incels in the world get to have a better life.

The only outcomes I would find desireable are Either Russia annexes Ukraine or nuclear holocaust

Ukraine losing would make globohomo absolutely seethe, collectively melt down, as well as set their plans back by many years.

World War III.

The one in which i die:kys:
So nuclear armageddon be it