Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee What our looksmatch is doing while waiting Chad rails her.

:feelspuke:. but of course an ugly foid like her still gets multiple matches by chads and HTN have to compete to get her

i dont get it ,is this dogpill somehow?:feelstastyman:

The west is finished

:feelspuke:. but of course an ugly foid like her still gets multiple matches by chads and HTN have to compete to get her

It's an odd world for sure where pretty much any female is completely overwhelmed by male attention while the men are starved of it.

This has been known about for a long time of course but... I never saw this imbalance coming when I was younger. I thought things would be kind of fair and even.

Gummypilled again

no way this creature gets fucked be chad

Chad can have her

She has more SMV that the entire forum combined at their peak.

Juggernaut law.

My female equivalent is getting fucked by chad in her college. She was my former oneitis even though she looks like Mrs. Puff now :feelsrope:

My female equivalent is getting fucked by chad in her college. She was my former oneitis even though she looks like Mrs. Puff now :feelsrope:
So fucking brutal.