Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What OS do you use?

OS of choice

• Total voters
Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
guess i'm a cuck now

3D2AAD27 A84C 4214 8315 DBFE5545DD8B

Every option on this list is shit. Install Bunsenlabs or Arch.

Any chance of the mods sticky-ing this for a few days so we can get some useful data on this?

I would be interested to see the results.

I'm actually using Linux Mint at the moment on my daily driver - I tried so many different Linux distros but in the end I decided to come back to Mint.

I have a shitty old laptop running windows 7 for a few programs like my Oscilloscope software and my car diagnostics and programming software and my old Honda manuals and CAD software. I also have a windows XP machine in my workshop - but it haven't turned it on for years.

Any chance of the mods sticky-ing this for a few days so we can get some useful data on this?

I would be interested to see the results.

I'm actually using Linux Mint at the moment on my daily driver - I tried so many different Linux distros but in the end I decided to come back to Mint.

I have a shitty old laptop running windows 7 for a few programs like my Oscilloscope software and my car diagnostics and programming software and my old Honda manuals and CAD software. I also have a windows XP machine in my workshop - but it haven't turned it on for years.
@knajjd @mental_out thoughts?
Based.

Windows, but with firewals, DNS query blocking and telemetry exe's deleted from system32.

Windows because I want my stuff to work. The rest are shit.

Linux is the superior OS. I can’t possibly use anything that’s not open source. If you’re not coding in and out of work, what do you need a computer for? :incel:

Linux is the superior OS. I can’t possibly use anything that’s not open source. If you’re not coding in and out of work, what do you need a computer for? :incel:
Normies shouldn't be allowed to own computers in the first place tbh, they think that the only thing computers are capable of is checking twitter and watching youtube. I miss the old MS-Dos days where you needed actual knowledge to operate the machine, now computers were dumbed down to shit so that foids could operate them.

Normies shouldn't be allowed to own computers in the first place tbh, they think that the only thing computers are capable of is checking twitter and watching youtube. I miss the old MS-Dos days where you needed actual knowledge to operate the machine, now computers were dumbed down to shit so that foids could operate them.
Actually based :feelsYall:

Linux (Ubuntu) VM, Windows and MacOS. Apple's MacBook pro is the best Unix based laptop on the market you can get. So you can gtfo with your double booted windows-Linux laptops cause they all fucking suck, even the expensive ones. You can fucking disagree with me all you want but deep down you know I'm right. This may change in the future though. The screens on the macbooks are the absolute crispiest and clearest youll ever see on a laptop. There's a good reason ppl use macbooks in big tech companies in silicon valley

Last edited:
Who tf would use kali as their primary os?

linux mint since I'm a pc noob but lmao windows no thanks.

>windows
>works

choose one buddy boyo, just because you can't operate a linux OS doesn't mean it doesn't work :feelsYall:

>windows
>works

choose one buddy boyo, just because you can't operate a linux OS doesn't mean it doesn't work :feelsYall:
Seeing how you have to fight with the stupid OS to install shit and having to pray someone is cuck enough to make programs to work for it, I'm going to say it's shit.
Or do you mean to run Linux and then use something like wine to run Windows? Meaning you're running Windows to make stuff work on Linux meaning Linux is pointless then and you might as well use the real thing.

Seeing how you have to fight with the stupid OS to install shit and having to pray someone is cuck enough to make programs to work for it, I'm going to say it's shit.
Or do you mean to run Linux and then use something like wine to run Windows? Meaning you're running Windows to make stuff work on Linux meaning Linux is pointless then and you might as well use the real thing.
If youre using linux to do everyday tasks like watchin videos or playing vidya then I understand why you would think that its shit, but for people who code or work with software linux is the best possible choice. it all depends on what you're using it for tbh

I only use Linux because I own a chromebook. One downside is that some applications aren't made for Linux so you have to install them through other complicated means.

Windows is the best OS idc what linuxfags say

Windows is the best OS idc what linuxfags say
Desktop Linux is slow, laggy, has no good software and needs you take shitloads of time to tweak/install stuff for very basic tasks. I once tried going full Linux for a couple months and it was very very annoying.
Unless the concepts of time, comfort and productivity are of no consequence for you Linux desktop is objectively inferior.
Server is another story tho.

Desktop Linux is slow, laggy, has no good software and needs you take shitloads of time to tweak/install stuff for very basic tasks. I once tried going full Linux for a couple months and it was very very annoying.
Unless the concepts of time, comfort and productivity are of no consequence for you Linux desktop is objectively inferior.
Server is another story tho.
Majority of linux copers I saw still use windows most of the time, linux is just superior in the server department and it has a lot more software for this use and its more light and optimized

Windows, desktop linux honestly sucks - doesn't have proper hw drivers and some software, games + with WSL you can run linux console apps even without virtual machines /dual boot

If youre using linux to do everyday tasks like watchin videos or playing vidya then I understand why you would think that its shit, but for people who code or work with software linux is the best possible choice. it all depends on what you're using it for tbh
Yeah. Games, videos, listening to music, sometimes working on art, and other things. Someone I know from an online game tried to get me to try out Linux while I was transitioning from one computer to another and everything I needed to get done I could not get done on it.
I don't code so I guess that's why I can't see the benefits from it.

Users of OSes with less than 2% market share deserve their inceldom.

Yeah - I'm old enough to remember when computers and the internet were for nerds. The normies fucking ruined it. :feelsree:

Windows 10. I'm forced to use it.

iOS exclusively, iPhone SE 2016 cause I love small phones.

honestly surprised about the low number of Mac users

TempleOS all day, every day.

MacOS right now, I thought being richcel and showing it may help, spoiler it doesn't.

I hate WIndows so much that my house doesn't even have any windows.

I use mac/windows/ubuntu but primarily mac because its the best for browsing/coding.

I use loonix for niggers.
Linuxforniggers

Question for everyone who doesn’t use Windows, what benefits does your operating system have that makes up for the defects of not being on the mainstream OS which literally everything is made for? Other than tails, everyone knows the benefit of using tails... wink wink
You can use special server stuff like docker, building your own router, having a good file system like zfs. Loo-nux is good at everything but desktop use.

I just learned about templeos Teatro. How much cuck am i