Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What % of the users of this forum do you think are actually fakecels

Title

• Total voters
IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Fakecels in the sense that they actually have a gf, are having sex regularly or had sex some at some point in life yet can’t repeat their success due to increasing hypergamy

@Broly is a fakecel

Last edited:
I'm thinking atleast 35 - 40%

i’m a fakecel because i’m gonna ascend next year and have lots of sex

99% of this forum are fakecels, I am the only trucel here

Over 50% for sure,i see a lot of fakecels (below 18) who are still in high school crying about not having a toilet at the age of 15,16,etc.
That's nothing,wait until you are 29 like me and u never emptied your balls into a toilet.

Fakecel percentage is at least equal to the number of white people here

or had sex some at some point in life yet can’t repeat their success due to increasing hypergamy
Is that really fakecel though? I mean if you were a chad but then became brutally disfigured, mute or intellectual handicapped I think you qualify as incel now and not fakecel.

40-50% I think

Is that really fakecel though? I mean if you were a chad but then became brutally disfigured, mute or intellectual handicapped I think you qualify as incel now and not fakecel.
My uncle was a thugmaxxed slayer back in his teenage days, got hit by a car one day, became brutally handicapped for the rest of his life, lives as a NEET being taken care of my mom now never to walk right again

I would assume majority of members are non-NT or just straight up ugly
I am neither of those and still incel, standards are rising heavily

Poll was too easy. I thought it would go up in 5s or 10s to 100 and I'd have to think about it around the 60 to 80 mark.

Though, I have a very loose definition of fakecel (ie whites refusing noodlewhores)

What I mean is actually low tier normies who used to be able to get sex in the past but can’t anymore nowadays

At least half the forum or slightly more. Most people will probably come back to brag about getting a gf.

It's not over 50%... more like: it nevER began for the majority of us, brutalpill.

If we don't count lurkers I'd say 20% :feelsseriously:

I hope max 30%

I believe a vast majority of you are Fakecels, I am probably the only Incel here. Fuck all you fakecel scumbags, you stupid fucking bitch ass nigger faggots

Going by those definitions and excluding newer users I'd guess 10%. Most people who have been here a while are clearly a little touched in the head and belong here

I'd estimate it to be at least 20%. I have no way of coming up with this number.

Definitely pretty high. Anywhere from 30 - 60%. This is because there are so many youngcels. On top of that, we actually have a lot of tallfags here. Also dudes with 7+ inch penises.

If you couldn't ascend in college, you may find that you might ascend when you enter the work force between the ages of 23 to 26 after you've met some foid co-workers. If you are the between the ages of 22 - 26, you may have a case. But past 27 is when reality sets in and you know that you are a low value loser reject.

Last edited:
But past 27 is when reality sets in and you know that you are a low value loser reject.
I am in my early 30's I have missed all the trains so far. Now I am hopping on the SEA train which is pretty much the last chance for oldcels

There are a lot, trying to identify is a fun incelated minigame.