Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What % of sexually active women in 2019 do you think have genita; herpes?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I think all the past herpes studies are bullshit. One chad could infect hundreds of women and the women might not even show results until many months on.

Then they fuck some beta bucks once with a shitty immune system and he gets it but without experiencing young pussy.

Realistically? ~35%

All men should adopt a "virgin young girl or nothing" policy. But it's 100% impossible, almost all men are thirsty fuckers and have 0 self-respect as soon as a chance of getting pussy appears.

Out of sexually active roasties specifically? At least 90%. If we're talking roasties in general, rather than the ones who are fucking regularly, then it still only drops to about 80%.
All men should adopt a "virgin young girl or nothing" policy. But it's 100% impossible, almost all men are thirsty fuckers and have 0 self-respect as soon as a chance of getting pussy appears.
Yikes! Creepy inkel, how dare u want a virgin girl! That's disgusting!

I heard it's 1 out of 3 in black women.
Out of sexually active roasties specifically? At least 90%. If we're talking roasties in general, rather than the ones who are fucking regularly, then it still only drops to about 80%.
I'll just assume any sexually active foid over 18 without a husband has it.

Being a woman implies that you are sexually active, there is no such thing as sexually active women when all of them regularly have sex, its like saying human people

I'm going to be real, probably about 58-62%.

I think it's ok getting non-virgin pussy as long as you don't commit to her.

I think it's ok getting non-virgin pussy as long as you don't commit to her.
I don't think it's that wrong either but if all men committed to the policy I said feminism and women's promiscuity would collapse within one generation. If Chads and Chadlites fuck them they have their fun until they're 30 or something and only then they realize they're fucked.

I don't think it's that wrong either but if all men committed to the policy I said feminism and women's promiscuity would collapse within one generation. If Chads and Chadlites fuck them they have their fun until they're 30 or something and only then they realize they're fucked.
It can still collapse in less than a generation if men only pumped and dumped those 30+ year old used thots.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back