Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What % of people with 10k posts + are just low effort spammers?

Sexylossus

Ban them all tbh.

I dont think I do low effort posts tbh.my posts pretty good effort so people quote my posts

there are only 16 users over 10k posts.

Low effort spammer > high effort spammer.

We’re 100% doomed, that’s for sure.

Well if that's the case then I can't be blamed for low effort spamming. I have enough high effort shit for no one to pass blame on me completely. Time to look impressive here, and proportionate to what I am.

Well if that's the case then I can't be blamed for low effort spamming. I have enough high effort shit for no one to pass blame on me completely. Time to look impressive here, and proportionate to what I am.
just offtopicmaxx like all the low effort poster aka 10k+ post

just offtopicmaxx like all the low effort poster aka 10k+ post
Sure, no one is gonna see shit lol. Even if they do... it's not against the rules lol. Psycho-manipulation ftw.

@RREEEEEEEEE has like 16k posts and most are low effort tbh

100% I am not saying all their posts are low effort because some of them do indeed make very good posts but the majority of their posts are low effort and are just posted to postmaxx.

A few are blatant spammers like Ritalin, some are mostly high effort but the vast majority usually posts short posts that can't really be considered low effort spam, but aren't particularly high effort either, more than anything.

How is that cope

It's a joke, I made a low effort post on purpose.

A few are blatant spammers like Ritalin, some are mostly high effort but the vast majority usually posts short posts that can't really be considered low effort spam, but aren't particularly high effort either, more than anything.

Are you talking about me?

It's a joke, I made a low effort post on purpose.

Are you talking about me?
Not specifically, no. But I guess you also fall into that category, along with myself and most 10k+ posters.

Not specifically, no. But I guess you also follow into that category, along with myself and most 10k+ posters.

I see. And yes, that's why I wondered if you were talking about me haha.

I don’t know how to describe my posts tbh.

I try not to be too annoying and low effort but the autism takes over sometimes.

Depends, a lot have time because NEET and have nothing to do but post. Posting is socialization. It's like how normal people text, I'm sure if normans text/social media posting would make up same amt of posts of those with 10k posts.

100% I am not saying all their posts are low effort because some of them do indeed make very good posts but the majority of their posts are low effort and are just posted to postmaxx.
a more nuanced scope. welp, guess I'm ripe to do their groove.

You can't get to high post amounts in the short time incels.me/is has existed without spamming tbh. Nobody makes 10000+ quality posts in 1 year and some months

well you got your fucking answer. Most 10k+ posters on this thread are autistic spammers.