Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What % of mankind is easily/ generally friendly? I'd say less than 10%.

What % of mankind makes friends with one another?

• Less than 10%

Votes: 29 74.4%
  • below 25%

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • below 50%

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • below 75%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All humanity is

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
That is, people who don't put people under the pressure of snooty standards, and don't like to see that dysfunction done unto mankind.
It's just not human nature. If you put babies in a crib, then one will steal the rattle.
The majority of people are horrifically hierarchal.
And when the majority are inclined towards one particular trait, then you can imagine by the numbers alone that that is what a people/ its societies are structured after.

you inkel are not entitled to friendly behavior

0.01% of the world is genuinely kind and friendly, while the remaining 99.9% are selfish,evil,rotten,self centered asshats who'll harm other people just to get ahead.

you inkel are not entitled to friendly behavior
Yes we are and if were not then civilization society are dead so for the sake of making civilization I’ll live we have to mandate that people be friendly with one another

0.01% of the world is genuinely kind and friendly, while the remaining 99.9% are selfish,evil,rotten,self centered asshats who'll harm other people just to get ahead.
Yeah I would Say this makes it pretty redundant for anyone to hope that being friendly and general will do more good for others than harm for you

Less than 10%.
I'd say 90% try to keep a surface level of pleasantness, but less than 10% will actually be tolerable of you for even the tinies of behaviors or traits that they believe to be slights against them, such as being ugly.

All humanity is
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Clearly less than 10%.

We are animals after all, despite all the efforts made by society to hide that. In appearance we look civilized, deeply (((they))) will try their best to suppress us. Actually (((they))) are already trying so.

Humanity is a disgusting, depraved, and evil species.

If you're ugly? Below 1%.

In fact below 0.1% - because I can count on one hand the number of times people have helped me out when I needed any help. I've been refused/rejected/ignored 99% of the time. And I'm not even talking about foids here.

I voted less than 10%, not sure if I really believe people can connect with one another though.

Often I wonder how humans would react if emotions and physical pain were all collectively shared, instead of a social network, if we had something a bit closer to an actual collective consciousness. People can't reach true empathy and understanding because they can't see out of anyone else's eyes but their own, so to speak. Another of my many dreams consists of considering what would happen if the concept of "the other" could be eliminated, or at least directed at something else.

If we could all see each other as one, perhaps then our perception could bypass all the illusions which we've created for ourselves, and we'd actually come to know one another.

People are nicer to you, the better looks you have

Genuinely friendly > 5%
Fake friendly > 95%

most normies deserve torture

This especially goes for foids.

I have known maybe 4 people in my life that I never saw treating other people badly, so I would say maybe around 1%

I have known maybe 4 people in my life that I never saw treating other people badly, so I would say maybe around 1%
Hence this is what I'm talking about.
Normies have a form of trend keeper oriented Autism. TKOA. Where even if what you're saying is true they will end up hating you just because it isn't normal, positive, fake and decorative.
They wanna portray life in the typical happy clappy fashion just to silence people who talk truth like us.

You worded the question weirdly tbh, I voted on second option.

I'd say like 90% of people are selfish and would commit evil for self interested or vengeance to some degree if no consequences followed, but wouldn't commit evil just for the fun of it, in a gratuitous, sadistic way.

Like 9% of people are evil and sadistic, would commit evil just for the fun of it.

And like 1% of people are truly good and wouldn't do anything bad even if no consequences followed.

You worded the question weirdly tbh, I voted on second option.
Not that you'll be able to vocalize/ verbalize/ frame your thought with phrases.

Dude the thing is, most evil isn't even fucking malicious in the world. It's just passive/ light/ selective/ clandestine/ underlying/ scurries off.
Which is funny because it's usually for arbitrary reasons that make situations which people start tripping out for.

With all the evil people commit on the daily/ usuality then idk ytf ppl give a shit about others.
If you act insensible/ cruel/ uncaring to other people it's still technically fair when they're equally unfair to you.

They are extremely rare but you can find them, maybe one per life phase or so, childhood/adulthood/old age.

"Friendly" must be defined.

A lot of people start out friendly but eventually come to hate everyone and everything around them. I am one such example.

To be friendly in this world = :soy:

Less than 10%

Less than 10%.
I'd say 90% try to keep a surface level of pleasantness, but less than 10% will actually be tolerable of you for even the tinies of behaviors or traits that they believe to be slights against them, such as being ugly.
This