Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What now?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Wizard
The past past Sunday I got baptized, yesterday I turned 25 . I shouldn't keep sining anymore, maybe it's time to stop masturbating. After I got baptized I jerked off 3 times.But I felt bad , I'll try to stay away from it. How will I cope now ?

Even though I look young will woman perceived me as creep because I'm 25?
@VictimofBpillReaper

The past past Sunday I got baptized, yesterday I turned 25 . I shouldn't keep sining anymore, maybe it's time to stop masturbating. After I got baptized I jerked off 3 times.But I felt bad , I'll try to stay away from it. How will I cope now ?

@VictimofBpillReaper
Virgin over 21 = Future betabuxx/Wizard

Listen to crusader metal

Brother I will only say this maybe it’s time to finally leave the past and start something new if you got baptized and your still here something is definitely wrong

Struggles of every Christiancel. I hope that God will forgive us, since He knows that we dont have any options.

After I got baptized I jerked off 3 times.
absolute state of modern religiouscels lmaooo

the logical next step is to make a gooncave and dedicate it to jesus

Struggles of every Christiancel. I hope that God will forgive us, since He knows that we dont have any options.
It's so hard not to be bitter and angry. When I drink I curse out God and say and do horrible stuff. I don't know how he could forgive someone like me.

It's so hard not to be bitter and angry. When I drink I curse out God and say and do horrible stuff. I don't know how he could forgive someone like me.
He can forgive everyone, all it takes is to ask for forgiveness honestly.
It's so hard not to be bitter and angry.
Yeah, i know. I go through same shits. I keep in mind that this world is a failed project and God didn't planned it to be like this.

Brother I will only say this maybe it’s time to finally leave the past and start something new if you got baptized and your still here something is definitely wrong
But I'm still an incel

@VictimofBpillReaper
You refusing to thugmaxx is your downfall nigger