Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What normie music do you cope?

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
I listen to the weekend usually

could be wrong, but isnt the weeknd stacy worship type shit

I listen to str8 fire on souncloud nigga. Goat rappers and trappers.

maybethrowed said:
could be wrong, but isnt the weeknd stacy worship type shit

I call it norm shit music

Listen to the low life future ft weeknd

i guess edm is somewhat normie, so that and some rap. mostly listen to metal.

Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Rhianna, Nicki Minaj, and Arielle Grande. Really just pop mainstream songs that little 12 year old girls listen to.

I just like listening to songs that are womanizing (no hetero) and songs that makes me feel degenerate sometimes lol.

I used to be into vaporwaze and instrumental music, and soundtracks (movies, animes, and video games), but I still listen to them.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYH8DsU2WCk[/video]

80s synth.

i listen to edm, if you wanna call that normie. some rap, but not much. mostly metal.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Rhianna, Nicki Minaj, and Arielle Grande. Really just pop mainstream songs that little 12 year old girls listen to.

I just like listening to songs that are womanizing (no hetero) and songs that makes me feel degenerate sometimes lol.

I used to be into vaporwaze and instrumental music, and soundtracks (movies, animes, and video games), but I still listen to them.

wat. u wanna be trap or something?

maybethrowed said:
idk, i wouldnt classify synthwave as normie

Post Punk and Synthwave are the most normies genres I'm into, but my main thing is prog rock, it's the truecel genre

anon_899 said:
Post Punk and Synthwave are the most normies genres I'm into, but my main thing is prog rock, it's the truecel genre

yeah, for what it's worth, i'd say you're off the normshit scale. all the less relatable you can be, amirite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmRp4q4Jkb0

whatever gets me hype. Been listening to lots of degenerate shit since I started drunkcelling.
I just like a good beat tbh

I've been listening to Linkin Park aswell

Red army choir, Japanese Gunka.

Powerful enough to pass boring time.