Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what non fiction books have you read?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
what concepts hit you the hardest in that book?

would you recommend it?

The disaster artist is an amazing book ,explains the mentalcel non nt Tommy Wiseu and failed introvert Greg sestero , you must read this cuz it shows Tommy’s non ntness and it’s really sad

a book about Vietnam American war

99% of the books I’ve read are non fiction and they’re all about Imperial Japan or certain German generals
For example a few months ago I finished reading Infantry Attacks by Erwin Rommel

Images 1

what concepts hit you the hardest in that book?

would you recommend it?
Many books about reptiles, amphibians and invertebrates, also some books written about and by serial killers/sexual murderers, as well as some manifestos by mass shooters/dictators/etc.

Also read some books about toxicology and agriculture back then (mostly about pesticide usage, its effect on animals, the development of resistance and the genetic modifications on plants - especially glyphosate and BT maize).

Was also once deeply into diseases - especially parasitoses (like trypanosmes or apicomplexans)/mycoses/neurodegenerative disorders (like prions), if you like the obviously interesting stuff look at Ribeiroia/Dinocampus/Ophiocordyceps/Dicrocoelium/Leucochloridium/Spinochordodes (parasites are simply perfect in every way, some of these examples even influence the behavior of the hosts or cause extreme deformations like extra-limbs). Read most of it in my school library. Is quite funny.

Last edited:
Cuckold Husband Service the Bulls: 101 Erotic Cuckold Stories for your Hubby to Quarantine to this Covid season by Shlomo Cuckstein.

The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins is a good read. He is black pilled about religion

The Holy Bible

The conspiracy against the human race by thomas liggoti. Couldn't complete it because of how depressing the nihilistic antinatal philosophy was. Definetly hard hit

The Inconvenient Truth by Patrick Wood Crusius.

philosophy books but idk if they count, since they all about hypothetical shit which is kinda fiction

Mostly books about buddhism. Meditating is a means to agapemaxxing and a path to the whitepill.

Mostly books about buddhism. Meditating is a means to agapemaxxing and a path to the whitepill.
based have u read the mind illuminated or core teachings of Buddha?

based have u read the mind illuminated or core teachings of Buddha?
Yep I've read many (not all) core teachings of Buddha, but also books written by Thich Nhat Hanh (a buddhist monk who leads a buddhist village in the southwest of France) and Matthieu Ricard (a French buddhist monk).

i've also read varied books about mindfulness.

Oh and I also visited a magnificent French buddhist temple (yes, it's located in France !)

20150906 165813

Last edited:
I almost only read academic papers :feelsbadman:

Yep I've read many (not all) core teachings of Buddha, but also books written by Thich Nhat Hanh (a buddhist monk who leads a buddhist village in the southwest of France) and Matthieu Ricard (a French buddhist monk).

i've also read varied books about mindfulness.

Oh and I also visited a magnificent French buddhist temple (yes, it's located in France !)

View attachment 436824
Based. Good to see anothrr buddhacel

99% of the books I’ve read are non fiction and they’re all about Imperial Japan or certain German generals
For example a few months ago I finished reading Infantry Attacks by Erwin Rommel
Henry Tudor