Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what non-asian girls say about asian guys

Cope. I've never met a girl with an Asian BF. It's extremely unusual, niche and weird

Wot1994 said:
I was incel before surgery and late puberty. Looksmaxxed from a legit 2/10 to a 7.5 to 8/10 depending on my diet and activity levels. Thankfully I have a mogging machine for a father and a Chad name.

Just because I live on the other side doesn't mean I don't understand inceldom. Looks are life boyo, I offer valuable intel from the trenches, physically if you will :p

Don't hate the players, hate the game boyo, I'm just getting mine and spitting truth.

Why are you bragging on a incel forum. Not all of us can looksmax to a psl8

White
Latino
Black
Arab / other
Asian
Curry

hehe xd said:
t. Shlomo Shekelsniffer

Arabs are aecond to whites lookswise since they are literally brown whites, niggers and chinks look like aliens compared to arabs

But ya white>all byfar

t. Newcel that doesn't have any idea who the members are

racist thing sucks as fuck.
yeah, i'm an asian guy, with these shit said on twitter, is there any one single white women willing to date me?
fuck that. it's all about look.

_incelinside said:
Why are you bragging on a incel forum. Not all of us can looksmax to a psl8

I'm spitting truth to the OP who is in Copenhagen right now.

good looking ethnic mogs any nerdic by long shot. look at argentinan actors, most are ethnci white. they make blonde guys look like cuckold. asian guys if good looking can be very handsome.

blackpill_incel said:
BBC theory is legit. personality does matter for nigs but only if they run BBC gangster game. i've seen it myself

I run this game and never worked for me.

KilluminoidBR said:

you're light skinned, dark chocolate bbcs slay more. light features are beta and gay

Bottomline: girls only go for what they find HOT. So much so for showers and personality.

Avoidant said:
uOGtfvO.png

Just be asian theory in 2018 and beyond confirmed
Just be a thin, korean looking prettyboy with light skin.
FIFY

KilluminoidBR said:

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Girls kissed: 2[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Sex: 1[/font]

blackpill_incel said:

WOW

Ultra effective.

blackpill_incel said:

Aren't you a millionaire and you've also had sex before? You're the biggest fakecel here

blackpill_incel said:

You're a 6'2" millionaire
Not sure why a fakecel like you come to this forum

Medellincel said:
cope. i see comments on youtube videos where girls always ask baout asian guys. all a girl needs to do is see one hot asian guy and she wont be biased. same with any race. its like whengirls say they think bald guys are hot after seeing a hot bald guy

bald-guys-are-hot-comic.jpg

they are talking about Kpop asians not just your regular pale, scrawny, low t chink

Avoidant said:
You're a 6'2" millionaire
Not sure why a fakecel like you come to this forum

>22 posts
>calling someone out

Jfl @ u buddy boyo

If youd have been around long enough you'd know I'm one of the only truecels here

I just ran a quick search on Twitter for the past couple of weeks and saw 100+ more girls saying simiar things about Asian guys. JFL

How is this suicide fuel exactly

WorldRulerAisha said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
How is this suicide fuel exactly
because it doesnt apply to us

oh that makes sense. I'm asian that's why i don't find it as suicide fuel. I feel for the rest of you all though

rafaelvicuna3 said:
oh that makes sense. I'm asian that's why i don't find it as suicide fuel. I feel for the rest of you all though

im asian aswell

WorldRulerAisha said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
im asian aswell

Then what do you mean it doesn't apply to you? When they say asian, they mean asian men right?

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Then what do you mean it doesn't apply to you? When they say asian, they mean asian men right?
they mean k pop stars dont you get it?

Blacks have rap/hip hop culture, Asians have kpop, Arabs have Islamic culture and influence, Indians have Bollywood and arranged marriage.

White guys have no safety nets or media/cultural influences propping us up or putting us on a pedestal.

DonkeyPunch said:
Blacks have rap/hip hop culture, Asians have kpop, Arabs have Islamic culture and influence, Indians have Bollywood and arranged marriage.
White guys have no safety nets or media/cultural influences propping us up or putting us on a pedestal.

Because white is seen as the default

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Because white is seen as the default

Not in non white/western countries. 

You guys wouldn't last one day as a white incel.