Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what non-asian girls say about asian guys

Avoidant

Avoidant

Banned
-
uOGtfvO.png

Just be asian theory in 2018 and beyond confirmed

Just don't be white theory confirmed

Lol they are thinking about pop stars not the average asian guy.

spergcel said:

blacks>arabs>whites>asians>latinos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>curries

blackpill_incel said:
spergcel said:
i honestly can never tell who's serious with the BBC theory shit on this site https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law

Legit. I get mogged to hell by this Asian guy at my uni gym.

Crustaciouse said:
Lol they are thinking about pop stars not the average asian guy.

Cope

They become into any asian guy like an obsession

Awesome. But I don't recommend holding your breath for these whores to act on their new found(phony kpop) attraction.

subsaharan said:
i honestly can never tell who's serious with the BBC theory shit on this site https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law

BBC theory is legit. personality does matter for nigs but only if they run BBC gangster game. i've seen it myself

blackpill_incel said:
subsaharan said:
BBC theory is legit. personality does matter for nigs but only if they run BBC gangster game. i've seen it myself

Are you insane? BBC gangsta game is inefficient and niche AF so requires an insane N of approaches. You must live in a location with an unusually high concentration of women who fetishize black men if you're seeing brothers outperform white men consistently. Where do you live? Are you in Eastern Europe somewhere? Perhaps I need to visit your location and run "BBC gangsta game" in my black wifebeater to see whether it is indeed legit in your area (vs you just simply being delusional w/ spotlight fallacy)

IuaU57i.png

It has almost never worked IME (tried it ALL 4 years during undergrad in a college town in the SE USA)

Women act as a hive mind with no individual sentience. When rap music got popular = black fever. Now that K-pop is popular, it's yellow fever. Disgusting. Women blatantly objectify men and change what flavor of dick they like based on popular culture.

subsaharan said:
Are you insane? BBC gangsta game is inefficient and niche AF so requires an insane N of approaches. You must live in a location with an unusually high concentration of women who fetishize black men if you're seeing brothers outperform white men consistently.  Where do you live? Are you in Eastern Europe somewhere? Perhaps I need to visit your location and run "BBC gangsta game" in my black wifebeater to see whether it is indeed legit in your area (vs you just simply being delusional w/ spotlight fallacy)

IuaU57i.png

It has almost never worked IME (tried it ALL 4 years during undergrad in a college town in the SE USA)

is that you? mirin as fuckckckckcckckckckk you body mog me to death. please tell me you're a manlet or something so i can feel better.

also i saw this in action in south chicago's ghetto where i grew up

They're talking about this
maxresdefault.jpg

Not this
201509560ad56554ebd-768x576.jpg

HT_Holtzclaw_av_160420_16x9_992.jpg

20091217233212190.jpg

blackpill_incel said:
subsaharan said:
Are you insane? BBC gangsta game is inefficient and niche AF so requires an insane N of approaches. You must live in a location with an unusually high concentration of women who fetishize black men if you're seeing brothers outperform white men consistently.  Where do you live? Are you in Eastern Europe somewhere? Perhaps I need to visit your location and run "BBC gangsta game" in my black wifebeater to see whether it is indeed legit in your area (vs you just simply being delusional w/ spotlight fallacy)
IuaU57i.png

is that you? mirin as fuckckckckcckckckckk you body mog me to death. please tell me you're a manlet or something so i can feel better.
also i saw this in action in south chicago's ghetto where i grew up

Yes that's me. Yes manlet 5'9"ish.

With what type of women on the Southside Chi? I've seen Chi dudes complain ENDLESSLY about their Tinder experience.

BBC gangsta game probably does have a decent success rate with hoodrat thots (I say "probably" cuz tbh I never tried w/ hoodrat thots lmao), but that's about it. And don't be fooled by dudes being able to get numbers. I used to get numbers ALL THE TIME running charisma game. Got NOWHERE. It's the low-resistance rejection. Tends to happen most when the girl is SCARED of you

Its_OVER said:
maxresdefault.jpg

Not this

Full asians definitely look better. None of the girls is talking about some halfie weird mixed shit.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Women act as a hive mind with no individual sentience. When rap music got popular = black fever. Now that K-pop is popular, it's yellow fever. Disgusting. Women blatantly objectify men and change what flavor of dick they like based on popular culture.

subsaharan said:

IuaU57i.png

Eat Clen 

Tren hard

Test your limits

DBOLish your goals

GHet Huge

Keep husSLIN

Winny it all

Anavar give up

All about the gainZ brother

blackpill_incel said:

blacks>dogs>>arabs>whites>>latinos>>asians>>>>>>>>>gorilla>orangutan>baboon>chimp>other great apes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>curries

Fixed.

femoids say this all the time "oh tee hee, you're not ugly. Oh arabs are the cutest or Asians are the cutest". They do it so they don't look like racists, there are a few that are honest but all women underneath hate Asians.

Its_OVER said:
maxresdefault.jpg

Not this

20091217233212190.jpg

They are talking about none of those, they are talking about this:

WZUXpAJ.jpg

Tellem--T said:
Eat Clen 

Tren hard

Test your limits

DBOLish your goals

GHet Huge

Keep husSLIN

Winny it all

Anavar give up

All about the gainZ brother

lol'd, first time seeing the long form of this meme.

gonna take that as a compliment and since it's coming from a fellow gymcel, thanks homie, but nah i'm scared of that stuff. I'm in medicine & it only takes seeing a couple cases of dead kids, who used AAS, at the forensic medical examiner to scare you from ever wanting to try that shit. I'm just an oldcel (mid 30's) who's been lifting for almost 2 decades now

BBC theory is the funniest cope in PSL history. Jus be GL is the only theory that matters, everything else is COPE

Lots of rossties into kpop now, looking for the pretty boy asians
Not ugly ricecels

subsaharan said:

gonna take that as a compliment and since it's coming from a fellow gymcel, thanks homie, but nah i'm scared of that stuff. I'm in medicine & it only takes seeing a couple cases of dead kids, who used AAS, at the forensic medical examiner to scare you from ever wanting to try that shit. I'm just an oldcel (mid 30's) who's been lifting for almost 2 decades now

TBH I couldn't tell if you were natty or not because your physique is achievable naturally, your physique is impressive and achievable naturally but I still know people who look like you but are on drugs lol, sometimes its only about hardwork and genetics. But at the same time you don't have that delts and traps juice look since taking drugs will make the androgen receptors in those muscles blow up, but you and I were blessed with bbc muscle building genetics lol

when will it be my turn for white girls

chudur-budur said:
blacks>dogs>>arabs>whites>>latinos>>asians>>>>>>>>>gorilla>orangutan>baboon>chimp>other great apes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>curries

Fixed.

True. Forgot horses though

can anyone find anything like this for indian guys? There must be something, indian guys need hope in 2018, they need it bad

Lol at the people who think Arabs are generally higher tier than white people.

cope. i see comments on youtube videos where girls always ask baout asian guys. all a girl needs to do is see one hot asian guy and she wont be biased. same with any race. its like whengirls say they think bald guys are hot after seeing a hot bald guy

NekoStance said:
can anyone find anything like this for indian guys? There must be something, indian guys need hope in 2018, they need it bad

Lol no. There are no location loopholes or race loopholes for curries. Being Indian is comparable to being born a leper and Im sure that even lepers got laid. If your a curry in any era the only hope is a bullet between the eyes.

/pol/cel said:
Lol no. There are no location loopholes or race loopholes for curries. Being Indian is comparable to being born a leper and Im sure that even lepers got laid. If your a curry in any era the only hope is a bullet between the eyes.
What about these Bollywood guys? Aren't they like the Currychads?

in colombia we have some korean tv channels. so there are many very handsome korean guy on TV. never seen indian TV, seen a few movies and those guys look good. its about exposure

blackpill_incel said:

t. Shlomo Shekelsniffer

SupremeG said:
Lol at the people who think Arabs are generally higher tier than white people.

Arabs are aecond to whites lookswise since they are literally brown whites, niggers and chinks look like aliens compared to arabs

But ya white>all byfar

Medellincel said:
in colombia we have some korean tv channels. so there are many very handsome korean guy on TV. never seen indian TV, seen a few movies and those guys look good. its about exposure

I really think this is a big part of it

Asians are lucky enough to have their own powerhouse media to project status unto the world
BBCs of course have the big Jews backing them, very effective

Indians... well they don't have much, and no with Bollywood, just no

Lmao, I've mogged my fair share of Changs on campus. They might be better looking, but I masc mog + white status. Also, rumour goes round at college that you're packing... You destroy Changs with your presence.

Keep in mind I'm not full Chad material, yet I AMOG Changs into oblivion on a daily basis. My Chad housemate however.... They rope up after setting eyes on him.

Wot1994 said:
Lmao, I've mogged my fair share of Changs on campus. They might be better looking, but I masc mog + white status. Also, rumour goes round at college that you're packing... You destroy Changs with your presence.

Keep in mind I'm not full Chad material, yet I AMOG Changs into oblivion on a daily basis. My Chad housemate however.... They rope up after setting eyes on him.

if u have big dick, then what girls think about bbcs?

Medellincel said:
if u have big dick, then what girls think about bbcs?

A minority like them, vast majority prefer Chad. Especially non black ethniks whose parents would disown them for getting on some BBC. 

White + legit 95+ percentile cock is a slaying recipe. It's gotten to the point at college where people have heard of my name and the fact I'm packing. Nights out are filled with jokes from the women we're with that I've got a big dick and so on. It is a brutal Amog agaimst known micro dicked cuckolds.

Wot1994 said:

It's only in your head that you think you're amogging anyone, especially a Chang. Those girls are not even looking at you at all as the Changs start catching their eyes.

Avoidant said:
It's only in your head that you think you're amogging anyone, especially a Chang. Those girls are not even looking at you at all as the Changs start catching their eyes.

Keep coping boyo. 

One small dick joke and the whole place laughs at Changs expense. Changs get masc mogged as well, especially by BBCs running thug game.

subsaharan said:

yeah, right, brav, u maintain that muscle mass just by eatin chicken fillets and pasta.

/believe

_incelinside said:
BBC theory is the funniest cope in PSL history. Jus be GL is the only theory that matters, everything else is COPE

Exactly I'm fucking 6'6 and black (granted I have a small dick for my height and race) and it has done me no good because I have a sub 5 face.

As soon as they see their small uncircumcised penises, they will think the exact opposite

Wot1994 said:
Avoidant said:
It's only in your head that you think you're amogging anyone, especially a Chang. Those girls are not even looking at you at all as the Changs start catching their eyes.
Keep coping boyo.
One small dick joke and the whole place laughs at Changs expense. Changs get masc mogged as well, especially by BBCs running thug game.

So using your same logic, all girls want black guys over white guys right?

Avoidant said:
So using your same logic, all girls want black guys over white guys right?

No, they want BBCs over Asians though.

How long have you been in this community boyo? Chad mogs all, it's undeniable at this point. You need to swallow the dick pill like a good little phaggot. I think it would make you sick if I told you how many Asian girls commented on how massive my cock is, some even comparing it to their past Asian lovers and laughing. The best one was a girl saying her ex was the size of a Chapstick. 

Whites have the perfect balance between Masc and approachable, plus intelligence and status. And most Chads and Chad-listes such as myself are packing. My dick has more girth than your wrist boyo, that's what mogging is.

Also, you made a serious mistake in the OP, listening to what women say in a public setting? Lol have you listened to a dam thing this community says? The truth comes out behind closed doors, I've heard it moaned at me many times. I'm not trying to brag and hurt feelings, I'm giving you the cold honest truth boyo. Better you learn it here from me than somebody who is much crueler.

Wot1994 said:
No, they want BBCs over Asians though.

How long have you been in this community boyo? Chad mogs all, it's undeniable at this point. You need to swallow the dick pill like a good little phaggot. I think it would make you sick if I told you how many Asian girls commented on how massive my cock is, some even comparing it to their past Asian lovers and laughing. The best one was a girl saying her ex was the size of a Chapstick. 

Whites have the perfect balance between Masc and approachable, plus intelligence and status. And most Chads and Chad-listes such as myself are packing. My dick has more girth than your wrist boyo, that's what mogging is.

Also, you made a serious mistake in the OP, listening to what women say in a public setting? Lol have you listened to a dam thing this community says? The truth comes out behind closed doors, I've heard it moaned at me many times. I'm not trying to brag and hurt feelings, I'm giving you the cold honest truth boyo. Better you learn it here from me than somebody who is much crueler.

u have 200 posts on incel forum boyo. sounds like u r coping

Medellincel said:
u have 200 posts on incel forum boyo. sounds like u r coping

I was incel before surgery and late puberty. Looksmaxxed from a legit 2/10 to a 7.5 to 8/10 depending on my diet and activity levels. Thankfully I have a mogging machine for a father and a Chad name.

Just because I live on the other side doesn't mean I don't understand inceldom. Looks are life boyo, I offer valuable intel from the trenches, physically if you will :p

Don't hate the players, hate the game boyo, I'm just getting mine and spitting truth.