Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What no pussy does to a ricecel

he basically wants there to be infinity ERs in the world, so based? :feelshaha:

What the fuck

I honestly hope this is a LARP, otherwise it would be the most cucked thing I have ever read

the least cucked Redditor

>chinese
possibly the most cucked out of all the asians. idk, what do you brocels think

Dnr wall of text.

But cucked AF based on title. Idk how you can enjoy seeing your women stolen by white niggas. For me seeing couples is bad enough but seeing my races foids with white niggas is even more brutal ( in video game ).

Dude was 14 in 2002

2022-2002= 20

20+14=34

Nigga wrote a whole college thesis about how he loves getting cucked by wypipo :lul:

By the gods... He wrote a bible about his cuck fetish. What sort of mental illness causes that?

All Asians are obbessed with BWC

i'll never understand cuckold fetishes

nothing special. Just like there are white cucks who want to watch their wives with niggers and dogs you now have these ching chong cucks who jerk off fantasizing about noodles and cumskins

Not gonna read all that bullshit but okay

This may be the cuckest thing I ever read in my life. Maybe China and Philipines can export some noodlewhores to end inceldom in the west since this ricemen likes it :feelskek: