Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal What NNN does to a mfer

"We must protect our previous kweens from such treatment, lest they receive treatment that might conflict with them always having the utmost privilege and entitled life over all! Obviously this foid would react the exact same if it was a 6'2 Chad doing this, and totally wouldn't at least subtly want to get with them!" :soy:

Such white knighting is shameful, though JFL at them probably being scared of being accused of racism or the like by the various SJWs and cucks making up the modern world; as for "NNN", it seems mostly useless if you are not already addicted to the act. :feelsjuice:

Women can defend themselves. A little toxic to expect men to protect women, wouldn't you say? Men are staying in their lane, as feminists want them to.
This even thinking that a foid cant defend herself is pure sexism
Let foids do the heavy fight and labor

bbc are always low inhib

Based low inhib nigga :feelskek:

I swear I've been to that Starbucks before

I don’t give a fuck. Strong independent womyn can deal with it herself. Just give me the coffee so I can gtfo.

mirin the low inhib

That nigger is a not participating in NNn i guarantee you . Looks like a complete coom junkie