Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What new physical flaw would cause you to seriously consider killing yourself?

What new physical flaw would cause you to seriously consider killing yourself?

• Total voters
micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Let's say this happened within the next 6 months, and it was clearly not something you could cure with lifestyle changes.

I already deal with most of this shit, except i'm not fat, got a six pack and I gave up the jew pills so no more ED.

Jesus fuck. All of those are a giga death-sentence. Can't just choose one

It would really kill me if my penis will no longer work, I would be castrated wherever I went. It is one of the maximum symbols of masculinity.

I'm already at that point m8.

Just waiting until I can either get enough money for a 12-gauge shotgun or voluntary euthanization becomes legal.

Hanging is too risky, even though it is the cheaper method overall pewpew.

Any of the above

Uncontrollable weight gain.

But that's a strange one. All weight gain is controllable.

I wouldn't kms over that, but it would drastically lower the quality of everyday life, if you could hardly move to eat and shit properly.

Being a fat fuck would push me over the edge, and allow for a steep descent with a painless death.

Well I had bad acne in the past, but I voted for norwooding.

All are major flaws that fuck you though

One you may have not considered is rapid dental decay without the ability to pay for any care, so I just have to accept I'll be toothless within a few years time as they agonizingly rot away in my mouth.

Last edited:
One you may have considered is rapid dental decay without the ability to pay for any care, so I just have to accept I'll be toothless within a few years time as they agonizingly rot away in my mouth.

I should have included that. The Teethpill is brutal.

I already consider suicide daily so it wouldn’t make a huge difference.

To the people that voted ED, is it because you are concerned about fapping or never being able to please a female? I would have thought most people here aren't anywhere near getting a female to bang.

SSRIs, been on and off them over 20 times, every single one of them gives me ED.

That's fucked up. Fuck the jews.
To the people that voted ED, is it because you are concerned about fapping or never being able to please a female? I would have thought most people here aren't anywhere near getting a female to bang.

It's because of fapping and, potentially, sex with robots should the future allow for it

Last edited:
Norwooding. Even chads become subhumans when they norwood

1536115329950.jpg

If I couldn't get a nut, I'd chuck myself off the Empire State

Any of these is suifuel

norwood. hair is the only thing I have left. It CANNOT leave me