Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What nationality of foids have the worst personalities?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
I would say east slavs are easily the worst in terms of being bitchy and materialistic but pajeetas and SEAmonkeys are the most obnoxious and low IQ. Cannot imagine having to interact with a curry foid or SEAmonkey every day for the rest of my life

dutch foids are extremely narcy

Last edited:
British foids are all full of themselves.

British, the UK is the cucked foid worshipping capital of the west.
Foids here are so entitled, spoiled, stuck up, arrogant, nasty, promiscuous, hypocritical, cowardly and narcissistic.

Have you ever met a boon?

UK (niggers)
CZ (gypsies)
Disgusting in person and by looks

Last edited:
Personality dont matter, Only good looks.

If you're an ugly man, all of them.

EE whores are definitely one of the worst

I would say east slavs are easily the worst in terms of being bitchy and materialistic but pajeetas and SEAmonkeys are the most obnoxious and low IQ. Cannot imagine having to interact with a curry foid or SEAmonkey every day for the rest of my life
Californian women. Easily. Some people disagree but I'd say they're wrong. California, and especially Los Angeles, is the epicentre of globohomo shit. It is the starting point and production place for most media and therefore the place where a lot of this shit comes from. People in media are obsessed with LA and its inherent degeneracy. And thus the women there are the products of wallowing in such degeneracy. Los Angeles is a modern day Babylon, rife with crime, corruption, and every sin you can think of. Which is ironic considering its name, "The Angels".

They are massively materialistic, greedy, hypocritical, constantly whining, super indoctrinated into globohomo and LGBTQIAP+ shit, extremely narcissistic, conceited, promiscuous, whorish/slutty, arrogant, stubborn, and also obsessed with social media.

They are also often severely mentally ill and usually bipolar, BPD, etc.

Balkan foids. Extremely delusional, expect you to do everything while they do absolutely nothing. Terrible mate choice, they pick the worst criminals and bullies. Cheat all the time. Blame you when you get tired of it and beat the shit out of them.