Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What my age to set for being easier likeable and findable to 13-20 years old females in dating sites?

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Asked that question in reddit tinder and okcupid subs. And only about females 18-20, for not triggering degenerates too much. But degenerates still got triggered, and instead of practical answers just went into ageist screeching that I should go to search "woman my age". Tfu blet, I have no business with walhitter roasties. Have lolis to fap, but be nice having also lolis to chat, and maybe even more

Iloveyou

Last edited:
i don't know wtf you're asking

It's over for you

He's a Chad who refuses women his age. He wants 'Prime JB' girls instead since those are the only ones that aren't degenerate.

Age is what foids hate the most, they get so triggered when they are told men like younger foids and they try and shame us for that, meanwhile the same foids are the only fuck chad types

He's a Chad who refuses women his age. He wants 'Prime JB' girls instead since those are the only ones that aren't degenerate.
it's cope
from puberty and up, women are sluts

Age is what foids hate the most, they get so triggered when they are told men like younger foids and they try and shame us for that, meanwhile the same foids are the only fuck chad types

it’s a self defense mechanism, subconscious or otherwise. They recognize that the wall looms inexorably ahead, and they think that by screeching about shit like how Leo DiCaprio is a pedo for liking prime women that it will mean more betabuxxers for them when they finally hit it face first.

Degenerates will never be satisfied until you are an asexual slave or a Chad that faks obese old wahmen

I think 20 would be a good age.

hey friend @Napoleon de Geso, you might want to try chat sites that teens use. maybe there are age categories too, eg under 16, then you just say 16 obviously. not sure what sites are available in Lithuania(separatist part of Russia). how old are you and can you pass as 16? another good option can be online drawing sites or anything that lolis might like(maybe music sites)

hey friend @Napoleon de Geso, you might want to try chat sites that teens use. maybe there are age categories too, eg under 16, then you just say 16 obviously. not sure what sites are available in Lithuania(separatist part of Russia). how old are you and can you pass as 16? another good option can be online drawing sites or anything that lolis might like(maybe music sites)
Napoleon has said multiple times that he's 30+. huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu Either way, Napoleon still deserves to fak lolis even if he was 60+.

Napoleon has said multiple times that he's 30+. huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu Either way, Napoleon still deserves to fak lolis even if he was 60+.
yeah but 31 or 38? I always assumed he's like 28 or something

So young - no. Also forgot how to talk with teen girls, developed anxiety. Therapy?

So young - no. Also forgot how to talk with teen girls, developed anxiety. Therapy?
just do it and hope for the best, eventually it goes better. online chatting is reasonably cucked because you're waiting for her to finish typing 1 word responses to her 15 orbiters and foids are low effort as fuck

just do it and hope for the best, eventually it goes better. online chatting is reasonably cucked because you're waiting for her to finish typing 1 word responses to her 15 orbiters and foids are low effort as fuck
One thing becoming very disgusting is to know cunt has lots of possibilities, and I'm just one of her chatters, what in those times of spoiled cunts means becoming orbiter. It is they who must orbit me

He's a man of culture

One thing becoming very disgusting is to know cunt has lots of possibilities, and I'm just one of her chatters, what in those times of spoiled cunts means becoming orbiter. It is they who must orbit me
no other chatters once foid is in sex dungeon :feelsokman:

most say they dont want anything near or over 30 from what ive seen. but you are chadlite they say

Set it to like 25. Foids prefer men older than they, but above 30 is probably too old for teen foids. Also you've said you look younger than you are so 25 could probably work.

how old are you and can you pass as 16?
No he can't

He cant even pull off late 20s. It's fucking over for him.
It is they who must orbit me
But you're a fucking nobody bro, foids that age dont orbit losers, what do you have to offer that would make you something they want to have ..??

Yeah no, unless they're broke and you have money and a car, you might be able to entertain one, they aren't as desperate as older foids for male attention. On top of all this, you're going to have to simp really hard just to get one foot on the door.

Source

I think you're initial appearance will scare them away and you will invoke disgust :feelskek:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back