Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What music Elliot like?

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I'm making a tinder profile with his pics and I need to put a song as his anthem

he liked listening to my sound cloud

What is this? Wich one should I pick
These are some of the songs that appeared in his videos (plus other 80s pop classics he probably listened to)

The first song is probably the best one for tinder

These are some of the songs that appeared in his videos (plus other 80s pop classics he probably listened to)

The first song is probably the best one for tinder
I'll use it, thanks boyo

What did he study? I need more info for my tinder

It would help if kiketube didn't delete his channel thus removing his watch later videos or whatever

It would help if kiketube didn't delete his channel thus removing his watch later videos or whatever
He listened to Pokémon music too

Read the comments here

Mostly 80s. But I saw that he liked some Taylor Swift and some Pokemon orchestral music.

He listened to Pokémon music too

Read the comments here

faaakk saint elliot had a good taste in music ngl gives me even more of a reason to worship him tbhtbh

surely not Lil Peep

two is better than one

I WONDER if u will get any matches :feelstrash:

was*(dead).Yes he supported all the cucked shit,but his music is better than those clown shooter rappers tbh
i mean his songs mostly are cucked and worship women

i mean his songs mostly are cucked and worship women
Agreed.95%of the songs nowdays though are cucked and support women tbh.i just like it because it calms me tbh,i like calming type of music but lyrics are of course cucked
Only west side rap aint cucked

Agreed.95%of the songs nowdays though are cucked and support women tbh.i just like it because it calms me tbh,i like calming type of music but lyrics are of course cucked
Only west side rap aint cucked
yeah but sometimes i realize that i dont listen words, just melody and voice which calms me too
if i read words i would die from cucking