Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What motivation is there for Sub-5 Men to participate in Society?

SoCalSuifuel

SoCalSuifuel

Death Note Makes No Sense
-
We have no reason to expect to get women, we have no reason to expect to get any love or intimacy, so why participate? If we can survive on NEETbucks, why not just LDAR? The number one thing that makes life worth living for men is the love of a woman, everything else is distraction. A homeless Chad who surfs Stacy's coach is infinitely happier than a billionaire manlet with no hair will ever be. No material item will ever bring the same level of happiness as a woman's love so moneymaxxing is a meme. Honestly, why should we help prop up this system that gives us nothing of value in return for our labor?

Corporations, media, and government have all been working together for years with the sole purpose of pumping out nonstop propaganda that keeps the sheeple working for slave wages untill they die without ever retiring

This is why arranged marriage existed in primitive societies. Sub-5 men were NECESSARY due to their labor and political input.

However, such men are EXPENDABLE now. Society no longer cares if we participate, WE ARE WORTHLESS NOW.

Sure we can contribute our labor and grind out GDP for the political overlords, but apart from that we are useless... And that use isn't worth pleasing us.

Love of a woman or fucking? Agree with you about the homeless Chad vs ugly billionaire. That's what I call the Gates/Gandy theory and here's the kicker, a guy can look so good he'll become rich but no amount of money can make a Gates or Zuckerberg sexually appealing.

Looksmaxxing/JBWMaxxing in Asian countries possibly

Corporations, media, and government have all been working together for years with the sole purpose of pumping out nonstop propaganda that keeps the sheeple working for slave wages untill they die without ever retiring
How do we fight that? I'm starting to think that spreading the blackpill is actually a moral necessity and a cause worth fighting for. If we can tear down the pillars of sub-5 men that hold up this sick society, then maybe we can die happy.
This is why arranged marriage existed in primitive societies. Sub-5 men were NECESSARY due to their labor and political input.

However, such men are EXPENDABLE now. Society no longer cares if we participate, WE ARE WORTHLESS NOW.

Sure we can contribute our labor and grind out GDP for the political overlords, but apart from that we are useless... And that use isn't worth pleasing us.
I don't believe we are totally useless, there are millions of us, we have to hold some level of influence, perhaps we just need to take the terror-pill.
Love of a woman or fucking? Agree with you about the homeless Chad vs ugly billionaire. That's what I call the Gates/Gandy theory and here's the kicker, a guy can look so good he'll become rich but no amount of money can make a Gates or Zuckerberg sexually appealing.
I can't speak for fucking since I don't actually know what it feels like, but I know the main thing I fantasize about is romance.
Looksmaxxing/JBWMaxxing in Asian countries possibly
I lack the mindset required to go betabuxx for third world women.

We have no reason to expect to get women, we have no reason to expect to get any love or intimacy, so why participate? If we can survive on NEETbucks, why not just LDAR? The number one thing that makes life worth living for men is the love of a woman, everything else is distraction. A homeless Chad who surfs Stacy's coach is infinitely happier than a billionaire manlet with no hair will ever be. No material item will ever bring the same level of happiness as a woman's love so moneymaxxing is a meme. Honestly, why should we help prop up this system that gives us nothing of value in return for our labor?

We create our very own motivation.

How do we fight that? I'm starting to think that spreading the blackpill is actually a moral necessity and a cause worth fighting for. If we can tear down the pillars of sub-5 men that hold up this sick society, then maybe we can die happy.

I don't believe we are totally useless, there are millions of us, we have to hold some level of influence, perhaps we just need to take the terror-pill.

I can't speak for fucking since I don't actually know what it feels like, but I know the main thing I fantasize about is romance.

I lack the mindset required to go betabuxx for third world women.
Are you actually asking how we can fight the world government's, mainstream media, and all the world's Corporations? Nothing short of full on nuclear devistation could ever stop the situation we are in.
It's a fight we can't win

Are you actually asking how we can fight the world government's, mainstream media, and all the world's Corporations? Nothing short of full on nuclear devistation could ever stop the situation we are in.
The Vietcong defeated the United States Military. Why can't several thousand Incels fight a propaganda war against the Media and win? All we need to do is blackpill normies, and then we've won.

There's none. Why contribute to society which treats you like shit?

None, we just LDAR until we die

Bro, you need to put yourself out there.
You are still an asset to the society.
You're not entitled to love nor sex but you should work as hard as possible.
The reason ? For the offspring of Chad and Stacy. But you'll find your cope throughtout your life.

Kind regards,

you should do everything in your power to destroy society

The reason ? For the offspring of Chad and Stacy. But you'll find your cope throughtout your life.

Kind regards,
This is unironically why normies tell us to man up, isn't it? They're selfish to the very end and even when they see our suffering they still want us to pay taxes into their system and support their families.

we need to start a Project Mayhem (Fight Club) type group for incels

Plastic Surgery, Thailand...

I agree with you, I fucking hate society and the capitalist market system that did in fact only have mediocre jobs that come up few and far...

All I wish for now is to meet some awesome new friends that arnt fucking snakes like the past ones o cut loose

Kind regards,
#FakeCel
REEEEE

You see your thinking like a civilian not a soilders and that's the problem...

Last edited:
Contribute to our jewish overlord shekel schemes that's what our life is about taking debt for a huge house, education and making 4 kids so they fuel our jewish overlord system.

none really, since we don’t repopulate

To support myself because neetbux is trash and you will still be forced to wageslave anyway

Last edited:
We should drop out of society.
Either leech off of neetbux or live out in the country, grow your own food, and be self-sufficient.

I am literally saving up for plastic surgery and it is the only thing motivating me