Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What most of you mistake about gymaxxing

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
Most of you haven't actually gymaxxed and you pretend to know everything about gym(i am not experienced either but not delusional)
I bet most who have tried it went for some months or a year,and ur body transformed from subhuman to kinda human?so what do u expect to ascend bcs ur body is on normie range?i will keep out the factors that most propably weren't constent on their food schedule and in their workout.
The biggest example of gymaxx is zyzz.thats the type of body(or at worst one level down) you gotta achieve if you wanna test if gymaxx works on chicks,anything less you are just an ugly normie at its best.if you actually achieve a 9+body and your face isnt 2- there might be chances for you.i am not sure of course but i am doing the expirement myself to see the results

i guess reason why i didnt gymmaxx is that i can eat one meal during day sometimes but idk im too dumb

The only reason to go to the gym is to keep your face lean.

The only reason to go to the gym is to keep your face lean.
Talking about face zyzz went from cartoon looking face to sharp corner chad,if gymaxx is actually MAXED even face can have results

Most people have negative views on gymmaxxing because its excessive amounts of cope and effort. With incel genetics, your rewards from gymmaxxing are minimal unless you take pharmaceuticals. Anything other than staying fit and lean is a waste, trying to get big just means you get bloated and look even more subhuman.

Chad doesn't even go to the gym and has a better body than most incels who spend years in the gym whilst natty.

Talking about face zyzz went from cartoon looking face to sharp corner chad,if gymaxx is actually MAXED even face can have results
Absolutely, he was taking fat burners as well.

Not this shit again. Someone got the pic comp of all the subhuman frame bodybuilders? Also, even if you have good frame and good muscle distribution growth (most people don't, let alone incels), but have an ugly face. You're seen as a coping loser with inadequacy and chicks are not interested. Pathetic coping of a thread, fucking sad OP

Not this shit again. Someone got the pic comp of all the subhuman frame bodybuilders? Also, even if you have good frame and good muscle distribution growth (most people don't, let alone incels), but have an ugly face. You're seen as a coping loser with inadequacy and chicks are not interested. Pathetic coping of a thread, fucking sad OP
The only one who can call pathetic that thread is someone who has actually achieved big results and didn't achieve shit.your opinion doesnt even matter.keep rotting i guess

I want a body like that Orb guy and just want muscles to intimidate other men, but gymmaxxing is too hard

KKh4wVM

No gym for your face

its ogre

It wont work for everyone.but i bet this guy is gettin laid
I am an gymcelling high T ogre but not mainly for looks i want to be able to punch prettyboychads face to dust. And if you look masculine and ugly you dont get bullied. People only shit on weakcells.

But in terms of girls...
Pure cope. No girl gives a fuck.

Most of you haven't actually gymaxxed and you pretend to know everything about gym(i am not experienced either but not delusional)
I bet most who have tried it went for some months or a year,and ur body transformed from subhuman to kinda human?so what do u expect to ascend bcs ur body is on normie range?i will keep out the factors that most propably weren't constent on their food schedule and in their workout.
The biggest example of gymaxx is zyzz.thats the type of body(or at worst one level down) you gotta achieve if you wanna test if gymaxx works on chicks,anything less you are just an ugly normie at its best.if you actually achieve a 9+body and your face isnt 2- there might be chances for you.i am not sure of course but i am doing the expirement myself to see the results

I don't want to take steroids, might as well spent the money on plastic surgery.