Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What mental illnesses do you have(or at least think you have)

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date
Deleted member 41516

Deleted member 41516

Banned
-
I have autism, bipolar, and (did) have a meth addiction

autism + depression + anxiety

What's the difference between mental illness and mental disorder? I'm poorly-read on the subject.

I was diagnosed with Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) around age 6. Since ADHD and Antisocial Personality Disorder (ASPD) are somewhat comorbid, I also have psychopathic tendencies, albeit not many. Apart from those, I believe I inherited my Narcissistic (NPD) and Borderline Personality (BPD) Disorders symptoms from my mother. I've had some Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) traits since I was a kid.

Last edited:
nice I have autism

They diagnosed me with schizoaffective disorder. I've thought that maybe I had OCD or bipolar before too. Also social anxiety and substance abuse / addiction I've thought.

Last edited:
They diagnosed me with schizoaffective disorder. I've thought that maybe I had OCD or bipolar before too.
What does being schizoaffective feel like? I’ve always wondered. Do you get NEETbux also?

What does being schizoaffective feel like? I’ve always wondered. Do you get NEETbux also?
When I was in psychosis I was paranoid out of mind that someone would try to kill me. Now on an antipsychotic I mainly just deal with depression. Yes I am on disability.

When I was in psychosis I was paranoid out of mind that someone would try to kill me. Now on an antipsychotic I mainly just deal with depression. Yes I am on disability.
How long did the psychosis last? I had this same paranoia when I was using meth, was it that some random person would break into your house and kill you or what?

How long did the psychosis last? I had this same paranoia when I was using meth, was it that some random person would break into your house and kill you or what?
It only lasted like 3 or 4 months. Then I started kinda slipping back into psychosis again last summer when I tried quitting my antipsychotic cold turkey. I was paranoid that some nigger would kill me cause I lived at some ghetto apartment and I thought that they thought I was a snitch because of something someone heard me say.

Last edited:
I never went to any zogtherapist but from experiences i feel like i have social anxiety, adhd, aspergers, maladaptive daydreaming, and ocd. The evidence for ocd was how obsessive i was and still am for my actions to be even in number even if they were repetetive actions. Like if i was walking to the door and i noticed i took 5 steps on my left snd 4 on my right, i would squeeze out an extra step on my right to make it even. Im also obsessed with the number 5 of all numbers, its my go to number to even things out.

I have Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD), ADHD, Nonverbal Learning Disorder(NLD)/PDD-NOS, Major Depressive Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder(GAD).

Depression and Anxiety.

The big sad
ED599D96 6EC1 4369 81BE F5AD51551E4B

Depression, social anxiety, PTSD and sociopathic tendencies

autism and Depression, social anxiety, PTSD and sociopathic tendencies
damn bro you got it bad I have depression and social anxiety but I only get it when im around girls when im around other guys Im chill

damn bro you got it bad I have depression and social anxiety but I only get it when im around girls when im around other guys Im chill
People have always treated me like shit. :fuk:

Anxiety, depression and possibly avoidant personality disorder.