Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What material do you punch when incelraging?

42cel_Alt#01

42cel_Alt#01

Greycel
I usually punch my wooden desk. It doesn't fuck up your knuckles like a solid wall does and also gives enough resistance so you can release all the hate. There is too much RageFuel everywhere, you have to somehow cope with it.

I just raged 10 minutes ago. I went inside my bathroom and screamed. I almost poured water all over my computer

I used to break terracotta plates, but then I decided not to get arthritis

I'm in my chair or bed all day. I don't get up to "rage".

Its always electronics which is a bad idea. I have broken a few things and still regret it to this day.

I'd probably go outside and find some old windows, glass bottles etc. to break.

Kointo said:

You don't have to get up to rage. I'm sitting in my chair, RageFuel comes, I punch my desk a few times. Done.

42cel_Alt#01 said:
Kointo said:
You don't have to get up to rage. I'm sitting in my chair, RageFuel comes, I punch my desk a few times. Done.
I won't punch my desk because the monitor will become uneven or something.

i cry like a helpless baby tbh

I used to punch holes/dents in doors.

I don't do that shit anymore, though.

Best thing to do for incelrage is gymcelling.

Not a cope.

nothing. i never feel like releasing my anger in physical form. music helps i guess.

i don't punch things anymore, my hands are already fucked up from doing that. i will have seriously bad arthritis when i get older. i have been keeping my rage in check most of the time but when i really snap i just bang my head against the wall

I pound my bed repeatedly when I'm lying down in bed, and sometimes when on my computer, I think about something that enrages me or has enraged me in the past or today, I pound my desk in violent rage. In social settings, I usually twist my hand, a sign that I'm becoming angry, but can't express it in front of others. I sometimes punch the wall in social settings too.

Once in my hone, I banged my head in the wall repeatedly, I was extremely enraged over something I saw. That happened in February, 2017, and not because of Valentine's day. It happened in late February.

Bed or pillow. One time I purposely bashed my phone screen on a table corner and shattered it but thats because of once in a lifetime suifuel.

I rage in style  :cool:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc[/video]

_incelinside said:

Lmfao wasnt all that staged fucking lol i remember this back in my bluepilled days, now i feel that kind of rage inside me

_incelinside said:

Sticking a TV remote up your ass is the best kind of rage  :love:

Yoyo said:
I just raged 10 minutes ago. I went inside my bathroom and screamed. I almost poured water all over my computer

haha dont do that or how are you gonna cope

I'm too big and my dad is too old for me to rage. He'd call the police if I started tearing down walls. Plus it's not my style. It goes through me and eats me up until I break through into another section of numbness.

I don't rage. I just sit in my thoughts and wallow in self pity.

myself

i prefer dousing the walls in drinks though and screaming (reserved for when parents arent in)