Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you eat?

Fire.

Fire.

I have been through almost everything
★★
Curious to how you guys usually eat. I eat plenty of soup and junk food, but hardly any vegetables. I'm underweight and also like sugar. Sugar and corn syrup are supposed to be really bad for you, but at this point does it really matter?

everything except dicks and ass,i have a coca cola addiction,can t have a meal without

but at this point does it really matter?
Yes it matters. Your life already sucks as an incel. No need to burden yourself with obesity, bad teeth, and other preventable illnesses.

Yesterday, 1 kg of spaghetti, Oreos minis and griesson soft cake orange and tons of Tea.

I eat junk food, but I also eat plenty of the stuff that my mom makes me, which is healthy food. Chicken and veggies with rice. I eat slightly more junk food, though, but I keep myself fit by doing a shit ton of exercise.

Fruit and staple food.

I avoid goyslop so I eat eggs, fish, meat & some vegetable. Sometimes I eat rice or potato as well.

Yes it matters. Your life already sucks as an incel. No need to burden yourself with obesity, bad teeth, and other preventable illnesses.
Yeah it can always get worse. Don't underestimate the hellscape life can become.

Lots of chicken shwarmas. Humus. Shakshuka. Chilli beef bowls. Lasagna.

Breakfast - 10 eggs, yogurt, fruit, sausage, toast
Lunch - Baloney sandwich
Dinner - Whatever my Mom makes.

eggs, rice, steak, chicken, whole milk, protein powder, salad, almonds, trail mix, different fruits, potatoes (sweet and regular) basically clean food to leanmaxx

weekends i eat whatever I please, currently 75kg and goal is 70, almost there

eggs and avocado, protein shakes and banana, and whatever mom makes after that. i try to avoid goyslop but i dont really care at this point

Lots of burgers and milkshakes

whatever mommy and daddy bring to me

Lots of burgers and milkshakes
I like milkshakes too.
protein shakes and banana
What do you put in them?
whatever mommy and daddy bring to me
61007.jpg

Curious to how you guys usually eat. I eat plenty of soup and junk food, but hardly any vegetables. I'm underweight and also like sugar. Sugar and corn syrup are supposed to be really bad for you, but at this point does it really matter?
In the morning, I cook eggs with chopped mushrooms and cucumbers. I sprinkle black pepper on top of the eggs. For lunch, I eat salads with chips. I drink sugar free Gatorade because I have high blood pressure

In the morning, I cook eggs with chopped mushrooms and cucumbers. I sprinkle black pepper on top of the eggs. For lunch, I eat salads with chips. I drink sugar free Gatorade because I have high blood pressure
I make my eggs exactly like you, with black pepper but add hot sauce to them.

I make my eggs exactly like you, with black pepper but add hot sauce to them.
I never tried eggs with hot sauce. I'll try it tomorrow

I just ate some mcdonalds

My mom is a hobby cook I pay her money from time to time and he does mealprep for me for a few days
Otherwise I order takeout or I eat some instant meals, I never cook myself

fast food or whatever I can find in the fridge.

Pasta, cereal, fries, chicken, peanuts etc

Sugar and corn syrup are supposed to be really bad for you, but at this point does it really matter?
Yeah dude. I had this mindset for a while and gained just 20 lbs, felt like trash and very tired every day. Lost it and now I only feel like trash about 60% of the time.

the sloppiest of all goyslop

I enjoy cooking and am on my healthmaxxing grindset.
I have an optimal diet of liver, scrambled eggs, spinach and potatoes roast in olive oil.
This carefully tabulated diet is optimal for neurotransmitter release, protein intake and is calorie-efficient.
Cheesecake is my favorite goyslop sometimes I will treat myself to some.

NEETbux Maximiser

I don’t do skool so I get free foods. Niga pay welfare EBT at supermarket.

IMG 4457
eat asian food GIF

I enjoy cooking and am on my healthmaxxing grindset.
I have an optimal diet of liver, scrambled eggs, spinach and potatoes roast in olive oil.
This carefully tabulated diet is optimal for neurotransmitter release, protein intake and is calorie-efficient.
Cheesecake is my favorite goyslop sometimes I will treat myself to some.
We got a nerd over here :feelsUgh:

soup burgers lemon pepper vegetable fried rice ravioli fruit

If you like soup, I suggest getting a Nutribullet and making your own, with fresh vegetables. You can add all kinds of healthy shit, throw it in a pan and add some salt to taste.

I'm hugely fat. I eat mostly rice + chips, recently I've got into homemade cheese sauce (which is about the fattiest thing you can eat).

Chicken with mustard
Jello