Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What makes your country shitty or good?

Brazil is good because most foids are ugly so I don't suffer as much.

Pros of EE are that there's barely any deathniks, that will change soon enough tho. cons are you can barely afford food and most young educated people are fleeing the country to the west leaving boomers and low iq morons in charge which isn't that bad i guess at least it will delay the immigrant problem.

Modern Europe (especially Germany) is evidence of The Brown Pill, aka Just Be Ethnic. Hot white stacies can’t get enough rapefugee cock.

The UK is very similar. Tons of cucked Jeremy Corbyn supporting feminist soyboys, many of whom are incels in denial. Stacies mostly go for tall black/brown badboy thugs with tattoos and criminal records. Mostly unemployed and on welfare. Very high single mother rate, comparable to South Central LA. Chavs wander the streets slaying pussy by the dozen. Probably a very high incel rate due to cucked feminist government who have made misogyny an actual criminal offence. Of course, their definition of misogyny includes talking to women as a sub-8 man. I remember reading in a newspaper a few years ago that the police had multiple reports of men approaching and politely speaking to women on the high street of a city (I’m honestly not making this up). It was treated as a major investigation and the police were looking for witnesses, etc.

Good points include a relatively high standard of living, low unemployment, fairly low crime rate, etc.