Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What makes your country shitty or good?

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Im from Germany, Germany has a extreme Migration Problem along with soy cucked leftist

There are 10% of chaddams and tyrones who are banging 90% of the freshest 17 year old prime stacies

Going outside on a sunny day is pure rope and ragefuel at the same time

Im not racist, but the racial mixing here is really extreme almost ridiculous

A muslim Girl isnt allowed to fuck with a White chad or normie, but chaddam can fuck so many blond stacies he want

it is impossible to start your own Business as a middle class guy in Germany because the tax Office will demand Money before you made a cent

You can only get rich here if you're already rich, in the USA you can at least get rich with a good start up

The only really good Thing here is Health care along with insurances and hartz 4 (at least compared to the USA)

lmao i live in the west please kill me

USA is shit for dating everyone is tall af white and good looking. i’m leaving this shit asap

Trump's got a good grip on the culture war and we can open carry

the bad things are we are built on finance capitalism and we suck kike too much.

The US has the worst most entitled women on earth. No other female on earth is as bad as your average American bitch. If you're a sub 7 it's over for you here. Home base to rampant feminism and hypergamy. Crowded and cost of living is higher than anywhere else too and everything is expensive.

The good? Hmm we got access to guns so we can suimaxx easier with at least.

the chaddampill is not real. Whenever i open your threads i know i m going to read such bullshit. German foids have way too high standards to even consider chaddams as humans.

Way too many mugging bastards that deserve to hang from trees

Also

Too many filth in the streets, motherfuckers can't toss their trash in the trashcans.

USA is shit for dating everyone is tall af white and good looking. i’m leaving this shit asap
There really aren’t that many good looking men

There really aren’t that many good looking men
idk i mean in the big cities they’re all pretty tall and decent looking. its not as bad as europe but i’ve noticed a lot of competition when i’m out compared to my home country

We don't have a dating culture so it is what make it worse

for women it’s betabuxx paradise
You mean "it's so hard to find a good man (Chad) nowadays, teehee" coming from a Loch Ness Monster Sasquatch bitch

shitty, australia is full of chads and staceys

I am from Denmark. It is dark, depressing and lost to social justice.
I live in Thailand. I lost my virginity to a prostitute here...:feelsohh:

I live comfortably and all my needs are provided for but average Asian male in US = get mogged by almost everyone on a daily basis

The usa has one of the lowest social mobility rates, OP. The american dream is a legendary lie.

Why don't you just download tinder and make a ThailandCupid account and start getting laid with hot young girls?

My country has become degenerate like any other european country.

Germany:
Worst: Social justice warriors, feminists
Best: Support for the homeless and poor

the chaddampill is not real. Whenever i open your threads i know i m going to read such bullshit. German foids have way too high standards to even consider chaddams as humans.

I agree.

What’s good about USA: food and guns
What’s shitty about USA: everything else

This

Here in Spain I enjoy good food, Sun and overall a very nice enviroment to live

local food is good and easy obtained

The United States is a rotting shit hole where everything is premised upon looks or money. Have enough of either, and you can literally get away with almost anything, including espionage, theft and murder. I hate this so-called "nation" in a way you could not believe.

I will speak for my Continent.
Europe's good: Homeland of the White Race.
Europe's bad: Has been destroyed since 1945 with Marxism and Liberalism.

Europe's advantages: Economically developed countries with mostly good social security.
Europe's disadvantages: Sadly, it's not intended for the White Europeans only, but for the whole Third World in priority, therefore it act as a magnet for illegal immigration, because of stupid "equality" laws and traitorous politicians, which burden taxpayers money unacceptably and destroyed our countries with multiculturalism and race-mixing.
Shitty gun laws, very few European countries consider it as a right. Being armed should be a Human Right.

Here in Spain I enjoy good food, Sun and overall a very nice enviroment to live
Spain must be chad central, can't imagine living in a hot country with lots of beaches

True for WE. But not EE.
Eastern europe has very few migrants but is poor af. Nobody wants to live there and the people living there even go to countries like germany for work or just migrate to them completely :feelsohh:

shitty - they alow females to live.

A good portion of the population is science illiterate and dumb. Pseudoscience like essential oils, astrology, and philisophy is found at every corner of this shit hole. The politicians are corrupt no matter the side and the public falls for demagoguery and charlatans (trump, obama, etc). Nobody cares about the facts here and everyone is suffering from it. We have less freedoms every year (patriot act, anti internet freedoms, etc) and the idiots here dont mind it because it offers them a small amount of protection ( post 911 syndrome aka give up freedom for little safety). Its over for Americacells.

Eastern europe has very few migrants but is poor af. Nobody wants to live there and the people living there even go to countries like germany for work or just migrate to them completely :feelsohh:
You are very naive and pessimistic to believe that. In Hungary, for example, wages have risen only in 2016, by more than 15%. Due to low unemployment, comparable to the Czech one and lack of immigration from Ukraine.

It shows, that both, Czech Republic and Hungary, just like under Communism and in 1990's are the leaders of social-economic development in Central/Eastern Europe. I could say, that only Czech Republic, Hungary, next to Estonia and Slovenia are these countries which are able to escape from the prospect of middle-income trap.

Sadly, situation in Czechia and Hungary is also grim, in many ways. Complete domination of external Capital, means that the main sources of growth are outside, not inside the national economy. So, economic growth of Czech Republic, just like in case of Hungary, but also Slovakia, Slovenia, completely depeneds upon the external sources.
Poland is big enough to develop solely.

Poland and Hungary are the only rational countries in Europe, which in terms of immigration and "refugee quotas" act in decent way. We do not need any immigrants here.
You are utterly wrong, since Poland has accepted nearly 2 million Ukrainian immigrants and Ukraine, just like Syria is in the state of War (both civil one and a conflict with Russia). If Tusk and Merkel want enforce Poland and Hungarians for taking these immigrants, they could use the sanctions if they want. They won't do this, because they know, that EU is on the brink of collapse.

Generally speaking, EU is a great machine of financial and economic manipulation. Allegedly, EU helps the poorers, in reality, it helps none. Poland, thanks to EU is as "rich" as it would be, if it had never joined. Turkey is outside EU and it builts a lot of infrastructural projects, without any "structural funds". And Turkey is on the comparable social-economic development, level as Poland or Hungary.

The fact that people are immigrating comes from simple fact – they are emigrating. Why they are emigrating then? Because they are unable to find a decent life in their Homeland. So, the only way to cut and even to stop the immigration process is to help every Nation on Earth to find a good way of development. World is rich enough to help the non-developed regions. Just like Western Europe the rest of the West is rich enough to help less developed parts of Europe and Americas.

Im from Germany, Germany has a extreme Migration Problem along with soy cucked leftist

Germany has a really low birth rate, is it really a migration problem if you need it

Spain must be chad central, can't imagine living in a hot country with lots of beaches
Yeah but I don't live in the beach sooo, still where I live It isn't chad's headquarters

what makes my country Good: the northern and central zone
Shitty: the south and the local """people"""

Denmark lost to social justice? HAHAHAHAHAHA, try living in Sweden. In fact, Danish politics is seen as a goal to aspire to for non-SJW Swedes.

Denmark lost to social justice? HAHAHAHAHAHA, try living in Sweden. In fact, Danish politics is seen as a goal to aspire to for non-SJW Swedes.
Sweden wins my award for most cucked country.

The USA is a miserable pile of shit. It gargles out morons who idiotically demand to be exploited to make their overlords more money, whilst complaining about everything as if their opinion is worth a gnat's fart. Everything about America makes me sick.

USA is also one of the best places in the world to live.

You just have to be white and not fat. I bet you never tried it.
You are 100% right. I have been fat most of my life. Bodymaxxing is my strategy since I blackpilled. Since my join date on this site I have exercised 1hr per day 6 days per week and eaten exclusively low-carb without fault. I am already beginning to look like a normie. I see no point at stopping untill my body is top10% and hope you are correct. :feelsthink::feelsokman:

Also get an avatar. You are invisible.

Last edited:
You are 100% right. I have been fat most of my life. Bodymaxxing is my strategy since I blackpilled. Since my join date on this site I have exercised 1hr per day 6 days per week and eaten exclusively low-carb without fault. I am already beginning to look like a normie. I see no point at stopping untill my body is top10% and hope you are correct. :feelsthink::feelsokman:

Also get an avatar. You are invisible.
Yeah, I read they hate all fat people in Thailand/Asia and often insult them.

The USA is a miserable pile of shit. It gargles out morons who idiotically demand to be exploited to make their overlords more money, whilst complaining about everything as if their opinion is worth a gnat's fart. Everything about America makes me sick.

USA is also one of the best places in the world to live.
suifuel

Shitty:
Corruption
Bad government
People are leaving, population drop

Good:
Amazing nature
Huge coastline
Decent quality of life and wages compared to other eastern Europeam countries
Peaceful and ethnically homogeneous

shitty:
high cost of life
A LOT of burocracy
leftists have been in the power for 13 years (it might change with this month election)

Good:
people are very sympathetic
good beaches
at least in my region people are not that tall, so I can heightmong a good mount of them (180 cm)