Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What makes you not rope right now?

Gotta play the odds bro. Like being afraid of walking outside incase a meteor hits you
or i can just decide to not rope. i don't have to rope if i don't want to, that's my right

I cope hard on videogames.
Playing for hours with others nolifes on excellent games such as Ark is one of the best cope fuel.

I just cope heavy on video games like cod. Also watch anime and hentai saw well as post here. I would kill myself if I lost my copes as there would be nothing good this world would have to offer anymore

Survival instinct and fear.

Still 20.
Suicidefuel will probably reach to its max at that 30

I don't want to bring it down just yet, i haven't given up, maybe when i run out of options will suicide be even considered.

Some of us have passive suicidal ideation...but can't seem to pull the hypothetical trigger.

I don't know what keeps me going.

What are things that might push me over the edge and make me actually do it (hypothetically of course)?
Sanatana dharma