Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What makes you a truecel is not looks

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Non-NT rights activist, spergcel, NT destroyer
★★★★★
But the fate you were predetermined to suffer. I've never had a stable family (in fact my parents divorced when I was around 7 years old) and positive reinforcement in my life. Those school shooters are all normie or above average in looks yet they decide to throw away their lives just like that and that's because of the environment they've been put through their entire lives. There are subhuman truecel in looks normies who have loving families and people who have supported them throughout their entire life. Those same ugly normies have been at least once in a relationship due to being NT and they are even unaware of how subhuman they look due to all the positive reinforcement they've gotten in their lives. Yes, I've seen such cases and they are not rare at all. The bloatmaxxed ugly scum normie will get in a relationship and lose his virginity because he is delusional about his looks due to how much his loved ones praised him and that's gonna affect his mental and he won't care about anything unlike real truecels who have suffered years of neglect, abuse, trauma and bullying. Everywhere they went it was the same thing , normies making fun of them , bullying them for being different, them not having family or having a shit family. The most brutal pill to ever exist is the fatepill boyos.

most here are volcel cause they never beaten a foid too the ground

most here are volcel cause they never beaten a foid too the ground
honestly people here are not volcel. I doubt that most .is users are truecel in terms of looks they've just suffered years of abuse and neglect by soyciety which led them to bottle their emotions. A lot of them have also developed social anxiety and this is what makes life impossible even for a guy with average looks.

life is brootal
I used to to believe in the looks pill before absorbing how ugly normies have it It's all how your parents raised you and I was not even raised by my parents but the internet. The lookspill is cope the fatepill is the most brutal.

But the fate you were predetermined to suffer. I've never had a stable family (in fact my parents divorced when I was around 7 years old) and positive reinforcement in my life. Those school shooters are all normie or above average in looks yet they decide to throw away their lives just like that and that's because of the environment they've been put through their entire lives. There are subhuman truecel in looks normies who have loving families and people who have supported them throughout their entire life. Those same ugly normies have been at least once in a relationship due to being NT and they are even unaware of how subhuman they look due to all the positive reinforcement they've gotten in their lives. Yes, I've seen such cases and they are not rare at all. The bloatmaxxed ugly scum normie will get in a relationship and lose his virginity because he is delusional about his looks due to how much his loved ones praised him and that's gonna affect his mental and he won't care about anything unlike real truecels who have suffered years of neglect, abuse, trauma and bullying. Everywhere they went it was the same thing , normies making fun of them , bullying them for being different, them not having family or having a shit family. The most brutal pill to ever exist is the fatepill boyos.
finally a good thread, people who say they get mogged by just chads are coping. I get lifemogged by tons of ugly fucks, short guys, dumb retards from my school, they all had positive reinforcement while my awful environment led me to live a dogshit life ever since I started attending high school. environmentpill is heavily underrated on this forum because too many people would rather whine about muh genetics instead of looking at the point where their life went from normal to trash.

good post, besides the predetermined part

"Fate has no forgiveness for those who dare stand against it." - Chrono Cross​

finally a good thread, people who say they get mogged by just chads are coping. I get lifemogged by tons of ugly fucks, short guys, dumb retards from my school, they all had positive reinforcement while my awful environment led me to live a dogshit life ever since I started attending high school. environmentpill is heavily underrated on this forum because too many people would rather whine about muh genetics instead of looking at the point where their life went from normal to trash.
Thank you. I put all of my thought in this thread and tried to speak with my own experience instead of blaming everything solely on looks.

Christmaxxing and MMAmaxxing for this reason itself because I know what happened to me in the end

Based post

Philippians 4:6-9

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you."

Have faith anon

Those school shooters are all normie or above average in looks yet they decide to throw away their lives just like that and that's because of the environment they've been put through their entire lives.
Yet a lot of these guys still had girlfriends.

They weren't "truecel," being sub-6 as it is makes you completely invisible to women around your age, assuming the average .is poster reading this is 19-20 years old. You can't make a dead zero probability of getting laid become a negative probability with having a shit life, only if you are HTN it CAN be a negative to fongoloids, but once you're Chadlite or Chad tier it doesn't matter one bit.
There are subhuman truecel in looks normies who have loving families and people who have supported them throughout their entire life. Those same ugly normies have been at least once in a relationship due to being NT and they are even unaware of how subhuman they look due to all the positive reinforcement they've gotten in their lives.
Where are you seeing this? Maybe 20+ years ago, but not now. The only "ugly" guys who manage(d) to get in relationships were born around 1989-1993 or before, before Tinder and dating apps fucked the entire dating game sideways. Any other "ugly" guys who get into relationships these days are being used and cheated on, and that's not something to strive for.

Christmaxxing and MMAmaxxing for this reason itself because I know what happened to me in the end

Based post

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you."

Have faith anon
I do not believe in anything. God does not exist. Religion is for bluepilled normies or giga autists who are unable to cope with the fact that one day they will no longer exist.

I used to to believe in the looks pill before absorbing how ugly normies have it It's all how your parents raised you and I was not even raised by my parents but the internet. The lookspill is cope the fatepill is the most brutal.

I do not believe in anything. God does not exist. Religion is for bluepilled normies or giga autists who are unable to cope with the fact that one day they will no longer exist.

You ever see Jews or even fuck with an ouji board? Ghosts, devils, aliens, UFOs?

Atheists seem to be spiritual dead sub humans or even the fags on reddit honestly, those types.

I could be giga coping for all I know but really the logical conclusion is if you can summon demons, join the illuminati, be a Jew, there can't not be a god who would be the opposite of those things

Faith alone is gonna power me thru

But lets agree to disagree

You ever see Jews or even fuck with an ouji board? Ghosts, devils, aliens, UFOs?

Atheists seem to be spiritual dead sub humans or even the fags on reddit honestly, those types.

I could be giga coping for all I know but really the logical conclusion is if you can summon demons, join the illuminati, be a Jew, there can't not be a god who would be the opposite of those things

Faith alone is gonna power me thru

But lets agree to disagree
If you've got faith good for you. I cannot really accept the concept of a higher being who is eventually going to judge you based on how you've treat others in life. There is no justice and we are here just for a limited time this is what people must acknowledge... but hey It's okay not everyone is fine with not existing. Unfortunately for me my life has been only pain and suffering and all I want is to disappear and never wake up again.

If you've got faith good for you. I cannot really accept the concept of a higher being who is eventually going to judge you based on how you've treat others in life. There is no justice and we are here just for a limited time this is what people must acknowledge... but hey It's okay not everyone is fine with not existing. Unfortunately for me my life has been only pain and suffering and all I want is to disappear and never wake up again.
100% felt that

I hope you find your way

Lookspill still applies. Usually the sub-human you're talking about just let themselves go from alcohol and nicotine.
If you've ever known one and seen older pictures of them, they're usually normie as long as they have 2+ kids. You're right on the NT pill though, even if autistcels were to be embraced fully by a foid , they wouldn't have the faintest idea what to do because they're probably still dumfounded to find someone that won't just take the piss out of them. Faggot redpillers think that EVERYONE can learn game, they refuse to just accept that a life of neglect hasn't scarred their perception of just about everything.

Based post

Have faith anon
I agree. I thought that probably wasn't allowed here though?

MaleModels.is temporary celibate

Is everyone on this site a piece of shut that needs to be killed though

"is not" or "if not" ?

No, it's factually observable that looks are quite literally everything.