[Blackpill] What makes this guy so attractive ? I don't understand

GeneticJoke

AKA HorribleTeeth. I escape by Nov 10 or it's over
-
He was rated 5.5 at highest on truerateme last time I checked, and in this particular pic he doesn't look obviously attractive to me, and has the intense look of a psycho. I am using this photo of him on Bumble and he has been getting likes/messages by the shitload (possibly more than 20 likes/matches so far and at least 7 messages).

Could someone please explain why all these women are soaking their knickers off over him ?

Attachments

gnomen1

Officer
-
Harmonic facial proportions. Nothing special, but you can see that he has solid genetics and hormonal profile. Bones are strong, so is the neck.

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
He is a WHITE and normie tier.thats what makes this guy so attractive to foids

Red Shambhala

Death to America
-
Could someone please explain why all these women are soaking their knickers off over him ?
White, dirty blonde, blue-eyed, stylish Macklemore haircut, eyes and lips prominent, masculine face shape = he neither looks too pretty nor too ogre but just the right middle.

Sadist

Overlord
-
JBW strikes again. He had blue eyes and has a manly face appeal. He looks like the type to fight strangers at a bar. Woman are programed to love those guys.

whyAmIEvenAlive

Recruit
-
He isn't very attractive but definitely attractive enough to get girls. Don't see what's so confusing about this?

GeneticJoke

-
JBW strikes again. He had blue eyes and has a manly face appeal. He looks like the type to fight strangers at a bar. Woman are programed to love those guys.
At least this is one decent explanation. Has been driving me mad tbh in the face of PSL and what others have been saying about him.

Didnt get any matches on tinder
Maybe give it chance. Where you from ? UK here.

Inceldo

Banned
-
At least this is one decent explanation. Has been driving me mad tbh in the face of PSL and what others have been saying about him.

Maybe give it chance. Where you from ? UK here.
Why do you want to know where im from

GeneticJoke

-
Why do you want to know where im from
Just wondering why you got no matches with the test, thinking that maybe in certain countries he is not considered attractive like he obviously is here in my neck of the woods.

Inceldo

Banned
-
Just wondering why you got no matches with the test, thinking that maybe in certain countries he is not considered attractive like he obviously is here in my neck of the woods.
Ok cool it just seemed like the kind of question a pedophile would ask

whyAmIEvenAlive

Recruit
-
Because he is being treated like a Chad when he clearly isn't a Chad.
He isn't getting treated like a Chad by what I'm seeing, just as a higher tier normie, which he clearly is.

Maybe lay off the lookism mate? If you don't think a lad like this gets pussy on the regular I dunno what to say to you.

celery

Autismcel emeritus
-
That guy is not attractive. He may get a decent amount of matches but he ain't gonna slay.

GeneticJoke

-
He isn't getting treated like a Chad by what I'm seeing, just as a higher tier normie, which he clearly is.

Maybe lay off the lookism mate? If you don't think a lad like this gets pussy on the regular I dunno what to say to you.
He is currently standing at 20 matches on Bumble with that pic. I also have another pic of him on Tinder but that is a shirtless one and he has a very good body (hope for gymcels ?), so that I can understand far more (he is practically slaying on Tinder), just like the other guy with the hairy body. A few have unmatched "Ben" on both Bumble and Tinder but only because I told them the truth and/or were rude to them. It has been about 21 hours. I don't know the exact total number of likes he has gotten in this time, but I'm guessing 30+ on Bumble and maybe 40+ on Tinder.

Last edited:

Weed

shreklossus
-
high set and prominent cheekbones as well as DOM look meaning he can "protect" offspring's baby therefore foids are sexually attracted to him. I've seen lots of those type of guys with gfs, they are usually slav and got the same exact haircut lol. Also he is 33...

GeneticJoke

-
high set and prominent cheekbones as well as DOM look
For whatever reason women on Bumble clearly find him sexy, due to his FACE, not just his body like on Tinder.

What REALLY gets me about this is his facial expression in the photo and how he can get a shitload of pussy with it. Taking photos of myself with an expression like that come naturally to me but bring me hardly any results, and here's him with that picture practically fucking SLAYING, meanwhile I when it comes to the dating apps am bending over fucking backwards all the time trying to get the best facial expression, the best lighting, the best clothing that suits me, etc, constantly testing photos on Photofeeler and trying to find the best photo/combination of photos that will bring me the most results, whereas all "Ben" has to do is just put that one awful photo up and he's DROWNING in pussy (also tbh some of them aren't bad looking), and he's not even a Chad, Chadlite or even a PSL 6/10 ffs. While I go to the most ridiculous amount of effort to get my photos just right, or as right as possible, and even then, after all that, I get either nothing or next to nothing, and whatever matches I do get they hardly ever talk to me, often unmatching. Plus some of them have been literally bottom of the barrel in looks, and the quality of women that "Ben" can get is absolute gigastacey compared to anyone who swipes right on me, which is nearly nobody anyway.

This has just killed me off today.

Last edited:

GeneticJoke

-
He doesn’t seem attractive at all tbh. Strange.
This is what is driving me crazy. Nearly everyone is saying he is not attractive yet he obviously somehow is. Some people even think I'm lying or I used a Chad photo and then switched it. This is why I suggested to someone to try a test with "Ben" for himself.

GeneticJoke

-
This bitch has probably swiped left on me countless times out of all the profiles I've had on the dating apps. She's not even that attractive, but of course I would never stand a chance with her in a billion years. So fucking depressing to see who is constantly swiping left on me every time I put my real self on.
Be original and use tinder
I frequently use both Bumble and Tinder.

Attachments

Weed

shreklossus
-
For whatever reason women on Bumble clearly find him sexy, due to his FACE, not just his body like on Tinder.

What REALLY gets me about this is his facial expression in the photo and how he can get a shitload of pussy with it. Taking photos of myself with an expression like that come naturally to me but bring me hardly any results, and here's him with that picture practically fucking SLAYING, meanwhile I when it comes to the dating apps am bending over fucking backwards all the time trying to get the best facial expression, the best lighting, the best clothing that suits me, etc, constantly testing photos on Photofeeler and trying to find the best photo/combination of photos that will bring me the most results, whereas all "Ben" has to do is just put that one awful photo up and he's DROWNING in pussy (also tbh some of them aren't bad looking), and he's not even a Chad, Chadlite or even a PSL 6/10 ffs. While I go to the most ridiculous amount of effort to get my photos just right, or as right as possible, and even then, after all that, I get either nothing or next to nothing, and whatever matches I do get they hardly ever talk to me, often unmatching. Plus some of them have been literally bottom of the barrel in looks, and the quality of women that "Ben" can get is absolute gigastacey compared to anyone who swipes right on me, which is nearly nobody anyway.

This has just killed me off today.
Well, do you have NCT, low set unprominent cheekbones and low trust look? Because Ben doesn't have those flaws which makes him have higher chance than you.. He obviously looks like he gets pussy

GeneticJoke

-
Now shut down both tests. The Bumble one with the awful mugshot was standing at 20 matches before I shut it down. The Tinder one includes an ugly bitch called Kirstie (in the new matches row), who swipes right on practically all my tests but NEVER swipes right on me of course.

The Tinder test is more easy to understand as he has got a good body, which looks good. Like I said before this could be hope for gymcels, especially if your face is no worse than his. This is now the second shirtless test I have done with a guy with a good physique, results were extremely good both times. Maybe gymcelling isn't quite the cope that people think it is.

Attachments

whyAmIEvenAlive

Recruit
-
This is what is driving me crazy. Nearly everyone is saying he is not attractive yet he obviously somehow is. Some people even think I'm lying or I used a Chad photo and then switched it. This is why I suggested to someone to try a test with "Ben" for himself.
Nearly everyone here is saying he is not attractive, which means very little when you consider the many proponents of sub 8 theory.

If he has matches he is attractive. The only "mystery" here is you can't reconcile how you/people here might find him unattractive whilst girls do. I personally think he is attractive, a strong 7/10. I'm not surprised by his matches. I'd be surprised if he had 9/10s offering to blow him, but he is getting matched with 6s and 7s. All seems logical to me.

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Simple - He is white.
I personally think he is attractive, a strong 7/10. I'm not surprised by his matches. I'd be surprised if he had 9/10s offering to blow him, but he is getting matched with 6s and 7s. All seems logical to me.
LOL man learn how to rate. That guy is nothing above 5.5/10 AT MOST.

whyAmIEvenAlive

Recruit
-
Simple - He is white.

LOL man learn how to rate. That guy is nothing above 5.5/10 AT MOST.
He is getting a consistent string of solid matches in online dating, the most competitive and brutal market.

Yet he MUST be a 5.5 because you have a bachelors in PSL right? I don't need to argue ratings when the proof is in this topic.

f1rem0th

Officer
-
He looks rough and is white. That is why. A 5 PSL rough/jock looking white man has higher sexual appeal than an 8/10 PSL ethnic pretty boy Chad.

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
He doesn’t seem attractive at all tbh. Strange.
He doesnt need to be good looking, he just needs to be white and dont be ugly. Thats the reason :)
He is getting a consistent string of solid matches in online dating, the most competitive and brutal market.

Yet he MUST be a 5.5 because you have a bachelors in PSL right? I don't need to argue ratings when the proof is in this topic.
I already sayd, he is doing so well because HE IS WHITE.

When you are white you dont even need to be 6/10 to attract foids.

GeneticJoke

-
A 5 PSL rough/jock looking white man has higher sexual appeal than an 8/10 PSL ethnic pretty boy Chad.
I have always sort of wondered about this tbh. Not just ethnic "pretty boys" but white ones too. For example I find Jordan Barrett extremely feminine looking, but many people in the incelosphere seem to think he is very universally attractive. I have always been unsure of his universal appeal to women.

Also it is said that women love a bad boy, maybe this is what they see in Ben even though he isn't an obvious good looking guy, he certainly has that rough kind of look about him. Maybe something like the above, and below, is the best answer.
There’s your answer. He is naturally thugmaxxxed - women are attracted to sociopaths.

Twisted

Overlord
-
I think it’s the gymcel halo

Framecel222 did a similar experiment back in the day with a legit horsefaced 2/10 guy with a 9/10 ripped body and he matched with stacies

GeneticJoke

-
What's his height?
Don't know, and the women didn't care. Given the attention he got, he would have to be less than 5' 7" or something to encounter any problems. Either that or a small dick.
Well, do you have NCT, low set unprominent cheekbones and low trust look? Because Ben doesn't have those flaws which makes him have higher chance than you.. He obviously looks like he gets pussy
I don't have NCT (maybe slight PCT if anything) but I have been told by one or two people I have prey eyes. I don't have particularly high cheekbones I don't think. I have never been masculine looking like Ben is, or masculine per se, this has always been a big part of the problem. Btw how does Ben look high trust when he has the look of a psycho in that photo ? Lol. When I was younger I always had an extremely babyish face e.g. I was told I facially looked 15/16 when I was fucking 27 JFL, even though I've been 6' 3" tall since I was about 16. My height is literally the only thing about me that has ever been masculine lol. Well that and the fact I have a lot of chest hair. I also have generally weak facial features but I'm hoping low body fat will make them more prominent, and that a combo of low body fat and a style of facial hair that suits me the best will make me look decent. Also I am considering some sort of hair option.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)